TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.01.26 - nd_baumecker - Saturday Night Live @ Panorama Bar (Berlin, Germany) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.01.26 - nd_baumecker - Saturday Night Live @ Panorama Bar (Berlin, Germany)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2013.01.26 - nd_baumecker - Saturday Night Live @ Panorama Bar (Berlin, Germany) Empty
PostSubject: 2013.01.26 - nd_baumecker - Saturday Night Live @ Panorama Bar (Berlin, Germany)   2013.01.26 - nd_baumecker - Saturday Night Live @ Panorama Bar (Berlin, Germany) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love opening sets.

Opening sets allow the DJ to create the atmosphere for an entire night and are a true challenge (and lost artform) for those DJs, who travel from town to town every weekend playing 2 hour peak-time sets.

Opening sets allow to play tracks (and / or songs) that you usually don't hear in a club when you arrive after a certain time due to the DJs fear of losing people off the dancefloor (so what? :-D ).

For this and other reasons I dedicate this mix to those who tend to come (too) late and to those who come early at the same time and send a huge "THANK YOU!" to those who were participating LIVE in this session.
Also to those who contributed a few "WHOOHOOOs" in silent passages - one of the many nice things you only get when playing vinyl Smile

It was a pleasure seeing the packed floor bouncing...early, did I mention that?

There is this line in the song "Hello" by The Beloved:

All you late-comers, just step on board.
I'm happy, glad you came.
So welcome home again!

Maybe next time then ;-)

<3

Please understand that I can't answer all track ID requests due to lack of time.
Use Shazam (but it might not find it ;-) )

There are some reasons why this mix is not for download.
Please respect these reasons which I don't want to explain any further.
It is as it is... Next mix will be downloadable, promise!

"Saturday Night Live" was recorded live on Saturday, January 26th 2013 at Panorama Bar in Berlin with roughly 98% vinyl & some unreleased tracks from CD.
The mix begins at 12:30am and ends 4:30am with some feedback from Virgo Four's microphone. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2013.01.26 - nd_baumecker - Saturday Night Live @ Panorama Bar (Berlin, Germany)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: N-O-
Jump to: