TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.01.29. - Blackie's Sunset Show RELOADED 002 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.01.29. - Blackie's Sunset Show RELOADED 002

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJBlackie1
Rookie
DJBlackie1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-15

2013.01.29. - Blackie's Sunset Show RELOADED 002 Empty
PostSubject: 2013.01.29. - Blackie's Sunset Show RELOADED 002   2013.01.29. - Blackie's Sunset Show RELOADED 002 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Hey everyone! Smile

I'd like to present my Sunset Show which contains summer feeling like watching the sunset, laying on the beach, love and of course parties.
You can listen to it here: http://www.mixcloud.com/Blackie/blackies-sunset-show-reloaded-002/
You can download it from my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Blackie/204121553012689?ref=ts&fref=ts

Tracklist:
01. Marco Demark - Tiny Dancer (Deadmau5 Remix)
02. Dinka - Elements (EDX's 5un5hine Remix)
03. LTN - Moments Between Us (Original Mix)
04. Raved - Hangover Morning (Original Mix)
05. Hazem Beltagui - Sunrise (Gunn & Snad Remix)
06. Alex Gaudino feat. JRDN - Playing With My Heart (Original Mix)
07. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Vocal Down Mix)
08. Mikkas & Amba Shepherd - Finally (Botnek Remix)
09. Soerii & Poolek - Elton John (KatapultDJ 2012 Festival Bootleg)
Back to top Go down

2013.01.29. - Blackie's Sunset Show RELOADED 002
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: MEMBERS MIXES & PODCASTS-
Jump to: