TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.01.05 - ESSENTIAL MIX :  JONAS RATHSMAN AND CHRIS MALINCHAK (FRENCH EXPRESS RECORDS NYC) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.01.05 - ESSENTIAL MIX : JONAS RATHSMAN AND CHRIS MALINCHAK (FRENCH EXPRESS RECORDS NYC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2013.01.05 - ESSENTIAL MIX :  JONAS RATHSMAN AND CHRIS MALINCHAK (FRENCH EXPRESS RECORDS NYC) Empty
PostSubject: 2013.01.05 - ESSENTIAL MIX : JONAS RATHSMAN AND CHRIS MALINCHAK (FRENCH EXPRESS RECORDS NYC)   2013.01.05 - ESSENTIAL MIX :  JONAS RATHSMAN AND CHRIS MALINCHAK (FRENCH EXPRESS RECORDS NYC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Friday night/Saturday morning 03:00-05:00 GMT/04:00-06:00 CET=GMT 1

Live broadcast: [192 kbps] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2013's Future Stars...

It's the Essential Mix Future Stars of 2013 with Pete Tong's choice of Jonas Rathsman and Chris Malinchak from French Express Records NYC.

Radio 1's Essential Mix throughout January focusses on the Future Stars of 2013, with Pete Tong, Annie Mac, Heidi and Friction each shining a spotlight on the artists they think are going to break through big time this year.

Pete’s choice are two stars of the red hot French Express label - American DJ and producer Perseus and Sweden’s Jonas Rathsman. Perseus recently remixed Jessie Ware’s Night Light, whilst Rathsman is behind the funky Tobago EP. The label also released Chris Malinchak’s recent Essential New Tune, ‘So Good To Me’.

Co-mixed by Perseus and Jonas, this is two hours of euphoric and soulful music rooted in a contemporary house. Talking about their selections, Perseus explains ‘Club tracks rotate by the month and this mix had to go beyond that. This mix is an essential snapshot of what French Express stands for, an amalgamation of tunes selected by the combined tastes of the label, for the listener, without getting too historical, tributary, or knee deep in personal inspiration-lending music of our pasts’.

This show is part 1 of a 4 part series and available to listen to again via the iPlayer until Friday 1st February.

Set 192k DVB-S Quality:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Underworld - Jumbo (Francois K & Rob Rives Remix) [Junior Boy's Own]
Chris Malinchak - If U Got It [French Express]
Julio Bashmore - Au Seve [Broadwalk Records]
Jonas Rathsman - Bringing You Down [French Express]
Round One - I'm Your Brother [Main Street Records]
A Guy Called Gerald - Humanity (Ashley Beedle's Love and Compassion) [!K7 Records]
Sloth & Dormant - Here And Now (EBE Remix) [URS Records]
Maya Jane Coles - Easier To Hide [I Am Me]
Isaac Tichauer - Devotion [French Express]
Lee Foss & MK & Anabel Englund - Electricity
Jeremy Glenn - New Life (Perseus 'Summer of 83' Remix) [Future Classic]
Spandau Ballet - True [Chrysalis Records]
P.M. Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss [Polygram Records]
Alison Valentine - Peanut Butter (Moon Boots Remix) [CDR]
Aaliyah - One In A Million [Atlantic]
Aaliyah - One In A Million (Danny Daze & Young Edits Bootleg) [CDR]
Isaac Tichauer - I Forgive You [French Express]
Perseus - Love In Zanzibar [French Express]
Jakwob - Electrify (Sega Bodega remix) [white]
Barry White - Love's Interlude/Good Night My Love [A&M Records]
Stewrat - Disagreements [French Express]
Kenton Slash Demon - Sun [Tartelet Records]
The White Lamp - It's You (Ron Basejam Remix) [Futureboogie Recordings]
Last Magpie - (Who Knows) Where Love Goes [Hypercolour]
Hot Toddy - Mutha Sucka [Smoke N' Mirrors]
Slg - Goat Cheese [Studio Barnhus]
Tangerine Dream - Love On A Real Train [Virgin Records]
Staffan Lindberg - Art Of The State [Dolly Dubs]
Frank B - Chain of Fools
Andrés - Skate This Way [La Vida]
FCL - It's You (Will Azada Improperly Heated Rework) [CDR]
Ralph Falcon - Whateva [Nervous Records]
Good Guy Mikesh & Filburt - No Other (Instrumental) [Riotvan]
Jonas Rathsman - Since I Don't Have You [French Express]
Zac Toms - Bring Me Down (Stanton Warriors Remix)
Youan - Must Be Love [CDR]
Shadow Child - 23 [Food Music]
Lister - What Can I Do [Orange Groove]
Jonas Rathsman - Just You [French Express]
Nick Nikolov - Come Down [Liebe Detail]
Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me [French Express]
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2013.01.05 - ESSENTIAL MIX : JONAS RATHSMAN AND CHRIS MALINCHAK (FRENCH EXPRESS RECORDS NYC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: ESSENTIAL MIX @ BBC RADIO 1-
Jump to: