TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.10.20 - James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ ADE 2012 Backstage Studio, Convention Factory Amsterdam Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.10.20 - James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ ADE 2012 Backstage Studio, Convention Factory Amsterdam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2012.10.20 - James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ ADE 2012 Backstage Studio, Convention Factory Amsterdam Empty
PostSubject: 2012.10.20 - James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ ADE 2012 Backstage Studio, Convention Factory Amsterdam   2012.10.20 - James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ ADE 2012 Backstage Studio, Convention Factory Amsterdam Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:24 am

2012.10.20 - James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ ADE 2012 Backstage Studio, Convention Factory Amsterdam Artworks-000032644257-2rw074-original

◄◄ RECULER ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP ►►AVANCER
Knowing what a great track should sound like - and the place it can be taken by warping and twisting it - is James Zabiela's forte. Layering different sounds with the combo of two Pioneer CDJ-2000s, a Pioneer RMX-1000, an EFX-1000, Korg Kaossilator, various MIDI controllers and a laptop, his hands and ears don't let up for a second, leaving any punters feet a-moving and mouth a-gap. Zabiela’s demands for such a kit wherever he spins is a reminder that he's one of the scant few DJs who's still pushing things forward. James' style is trippy, bleepy and deeply - nay, downright - groovy. Oh, and watch out for a few gnarly basslines along the way, those nasty, dirty sounds are a part of JZ's signature now. Scratches, loops, and fluttering chord changes are all par for the course in a Zabiela set.
No wonder childhood idols Depeche Mode remain his heroes, they all understand that the best electronic music moves both heart and feet. And if the magic's there, the spirit will fly as well. "Entertainment and education are the key," nods James sagely. "It's all about finding the balance. People have paid good money to have a party but you still need a balance." Which is why his effects unit is so crucial to his performance. "Anyone can mix two records to a degree," he grins, while still admitting to the odd bout of nervousness during radio interviews if not behind the decks. "But I'm a hundred times more confident than I used to be. DJing has definitely helped my confidence as a person." Watching him play, it’s easy to forget that making things look easy takes time to perfect. Zabiela’s crossed a few bridges - and a few national boundaries - along the way. "I haven't worked it all out yet," he adds. "But I do wish I could grow an extra arm sometimes!"
Pushing the envelope while still learning to cope with a real-life fan base and life on the other side of the record counter, it’s unlikely that James Zabiela will be taking a breather anytime soon.

In these days James Zabiela launches his very own imprint titled “Born Electric” It will be a home for his own music and music he loves!

█▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █
█▄▄ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
01.) Rudimental Feat. John Newman - Feel The Love [Unknown Remix]
02.) ID - ID
03.) ID - ID
04.) Shed - Day After (Original Mix)
05.) Ultraísta - Smalltalk (Four Tet Remix)

: .ılı.——Volume——.ılı.
: ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
: Min- – – – – – – – – – -●Max

✔✔✔✔ Please note, that my recording is a edited Version, this mean in detail that i have cut out a few specific corners of the Mix (prolonged talkings / interviews or because disturbing of advertising interruptions) ✔✔✔✔
[around 5 minutes are cut out, however, in such a way that it is not noticeable]
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2012.10.20 - James Zabiela (Born Electric) @ ADE 2012 Backstage Studio, Convention Factory Amsterdam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: I-J-K :: JAMES ZABIELA-
Jump to: