TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX)   2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 am

2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX) Artworks-000019550452-4tvgx3-crop

Set
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-shapeshifters-nocturnal/id369608153 (Podcast)

Tracklist
HOUR ONE
01. Candi Staton - Hallelujah Anyway (Larse Vocal) : Defected
02. Soulmagic - Someone Like You : Soulmagic
03. Jamie Woon - Lady Luck (Luciano Remix - DJ Dimo Edit) : Large
04. Adam Port - Sally (Original Mix) : Play It Down
05. Sam Divine feat. Rebecca Knight - Deserve Me : CDR
06. Fisher & Fieback - Saxation (Original Mix) : Tactical Recordings
07. Raul Cremona - Everbody (Original Mix) : Mylo Records
08. Tim Deluxe vs. Josh Wink - Higher State Transformation (The Shapeshifters Bootleg Edit)
09. Franky Rizardo - Bumba Meu Boi (Original Mix) : Defected
10. My Digital Enemy & Jason Chance - Got To Be Strong : Zulu Records

Nocturnal Groove : In Focus
11. Frankie Knuckles pres. Director's Cut - The Whistle Song (Re-Directed) : Nocturnal Groove
12. Artful & Ridney - Rhapsody (Ridney's 'VIP' Mix) : Nocturnal Groove
13. Danism & Haze - Where (Main Mix) : Nocturnal Groove

Weekend Player
14. Blue Boy - Remember Me (Hoxton Whores Remix)

HOUR 2 - Guest Mix : Ridney
01. Bob Sinclar - The Ghetto (Ridney's Jack Vox Edit)
02. Degardo - Sampled Too Much
03. Artful & Ridney featt. Terri Walker - Missing U
04. Bit Funk - It's My Love
05. Gabrielle - Forget About The World (Daft Punk Remix)
06. First Choice - The Player (Acapella)
07. Ridney - Sup
08. Flashmob - Push The Feeling In Me (Ridney's Live Bootleg)
09. Julio Bashmore - Au Seve
10. Africa - Fair
11. Para One - Lean On Me (Hrdvsion Remix)
12. Artful & Ridney vs. Artful Dodger - Rhapsody Rewind (Ridney's Live Bootleg)
13. Fare Soldi - Professione Vacanze
14. Unknown - Does It Hurt
15. Style of Eye - Norway

I 2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX) NiceHeart TECHNO
Back to top Go down

2012.09.13 - THE SHAPESHIFTERS - NOCTURNAL GROOVE RADIO SHOW #30 (RIDNEY GUESTMIX)
Page 1 of 1