TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.08.03 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #370 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.08.03 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #370

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2012.08.03 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #370 Empty
PostSubject: 2012.08.03 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #370   2012.08.03 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #370 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:02 am

2012.08.03 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #370 Paulette

FG MIX #370: MASHRAM ANUVA

Quote :
This is a 'best of' mix up recorded and selected without :-) Mashram Anuva FG #370 ... it was late, I had family time and now have time away and work away biting at my butt - there is not much room for manouevre in these parts tis month so forgive me for being a bit back to front about myself. This will be broadcast on Thursday 02082012 and not the 25072012 as planned (at least I can get my deep house mix recorded now!) so for the first time ever in the history of Paulette kind you have it in advance of the show. It is very like my current podcast only 20 minutes shorter. Enjoy.

Tracklist
PAULETTE & BENJAMIN FRANKLIN FT MC ADRIAN BANG INTRO ORIGINAL PROMO
LOLEATTA HOLLOWAY LOVE SENSATION STARKILLERS ULTRA
OLAV BASOSKI THE RAIN STARKILLERS SPINNIN
GREGOR SALTO AZUMBA ORIGINAL MIXMASH
MAJOR LAZER FT AMBER COFFMAN GET FREE PAULETTE & BENJAMIN FRANKLIN DOWNTOWN / MAD DECENT
VANDALISM FT COMING ALIVE ANGGER DIMAS PUNCHLINE VICIOUS
FEDDE LE GRAND & NICKY ROMERO SPARKS ORIGINAL FLAMINGO
ADRIAN LUX TEENAGE CRIME THOMAS GOLD AXTONE
JAXXON NEVADA ORIGINAL SPINNIN
HARD ROCK SOFA CAN’T GET AWAY ORIGINAL SPINNIN
HARD ROCK SOFA & SWANKY TUNES HERE WE GO ORIGINAL AXTONE
ALVARO VOODOO PEOPLE ORIGINAL SPINNIN
AFROJACK ROCK THE HOUSE ORIGINAL WALL RECORDINGS
BOMBS AWAY FT SEANY B GET STOOPID CHARDY VICIOUS
DJ SNEAK LUPITA PAULETTE & BENJAMIN FRANKLIN 3 BEAT
THONEICK & DORAY CELSIUS ORIGINAL SIZE
Back to top Go down