TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2 progressive house songs ID Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2 progressive house songs ID

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hrvoje42
Rookie
hrvoje42

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-02

2 progressive house songs ID Empty
PostSubject: 2 progressive house songs ID   2 progressive house songs ID Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:19 pm

The first song is from 0:00 - 0:13, and the second is from 0:13 - 4:30

I recorded it in the club so the quality isn't so good, but if you know it, you will recognize it
Back to top Go down
hrvoje42
Rookie
hrvoje42

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-02

2 progressive house songs ID Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 progressive house songs ID   2 progressive house songs ID Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Nobody knows these songs? Sad

Anyway, I got two more... The first one, I'm interested in the part from 0:00 - 0:25. I'm not sure if the rest is the same song or different song, but it isn't important, I just want the first song.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/42701948/file.html

The second one is a remix of Adele - Someone Like You, but i can't find which remix it is, maybe somebody knows...

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/92749663/file.html
Back to top Go down

2 progressive house songs ID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: TRACK ID-
Jump to: