TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)   2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MARK KNIGHT (02:00 - 03:30)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01. Etta James - Something's Got A Hold On Me (Acappella)
02. Mark Knight - Alright
03. Alter Ego - Rocker (Prok & Fitch vs. My Digital Enemy Remix)
04. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Prok & Fitch Bootleg)
05. Save The Robot - ID
06. Avicii - Levels (Tocadisco Facebook 80000 Bootleg)
07. Robbie Rivera & Manuel De La Mare - I Love Ibiza (Manuel De La Mare Remix)
08. ID w/ Justice vs. Simian - We Are Your Friends (Acappella)
09. Plastikman Vs. Booka Shade & M.A.N.D.Y Vs. Sebastien Leger - Spastik Jaguar Language (Goodwill Extended Bootleg) w/ Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Acappella)
10. Phil Kieran - Skyhook (Green Velvet Remix)
11. Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix) w/ Cajmere - Percolator (Acappella)
12. Florence And The Machine - You've Got The Love (Mark Knight Remix)
13. Leftfield - Phat Planet (Mark Knight & Funkagenda Remix) w/ Mark Knight, Adam K & Soha - From The Speaker (Acappella)
14. Daft Punk - Teachers 2008 (Laidback Luke Acappella) [Mark Knight Is In The House]
15. Mark Knight feat. Skin - Nothing Matters
16. Michael Woods feat. Duvall - Last Day On Earth (Instrumental Mix)
17. Louie Vega & Jay 'Sinister' Sealee feat. Julie McKnight - Diamond Life (Fedde Le Grand Bootleg) w/ Daft Punk - Teachers 2008 (Laidback Luke Acappella) [Mark Knight Is In The House]
18. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (JoeySuki Bootleg)
19. M83 - Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix)
20. Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Man With The Red Face w/ Fingers Inc. - My House (Jack Had a Groove) (Acappella)
21. Tiesto & Mark Knight feat. Dino - Beautiful World

Line-up:
Mr. White
No Sensation without Mr. White. The host of every event perfectly knows how to set the mood with subtle deep and techhouse. Touring the globe with Sensation, mr. White gained a lot of experience, is very aware of his audience and knows how to warm up the crowd.

Dennis Ferrer
Dennis Ferrer is a true house legend. He is the perfect match between underground house and catchy melodies. Steadily releasing hit tracks and well known in the underground house scene for years, his worldwide break through was caused by the monster hit ‘Hey Hey’. Next to touring the globe, he’s also manager of the respected Objektivity label.

Mark Knight
Mark fits the Sensation formula very well. His combination of big room progressive house with techy grooves is praised all over the world. Next to touring the globe he’s also the head honcho of the popular Toolroom label. Known and respected for his productional skills, his mega hit ‘man with the red face’ became one of Beatport’s best selling tracks ever. On the 7th of July, Mark will raise the temperature!

The man with no shadow
This dutch dj debuts at the mainstage this year after being a resident for Sensation deluxe from 2008 until 2011. Representing the underground with a stern smile towards the mainstream, he’s been winning over crowds across the Netherlands and beyond for a number of years now. Gaining notoriety as co-founder and resident of the infamous GZG raves, he is now one of Holland’s most wanted technojocks.

Riva Starr
Riva Starr has been releasing tracks on the world’s hottest labels for a while now. His style can be defined as funny and grotesque, combining disco, funk, electro and Balkan beats. He had a massive hit together with Noze called ‘I was drunk’. Riva Starr will also make his Sensation debut in Amsterdam and show you why we’ve invited him to be part of the premiere of ‘Source of Light’

Hardwell
Hardwell’s star is rising and rising. His bootleg of Laidback Luke and Steve Angello’s ‘Be’ with Robin S’ ‘show me love’ became one of the biggest tracks in 2009. Last year he scored a hit with Tiesto, remixed artists like Martin Solveig, Dada Life and Taio Cruz and reached the 24th spot in the infamous Dj mag top 100. In addition, he was just voted best international break through dj at the annual IDMA’s. Expect energetic big room house from this boy from Breda.

Trailer

We invite you to the world premiere of our new show ‘Source of Light’ on Saturday, July 7th. Once again we transform the Amsterdam ArenA into an oasis of white for what promises to be another unforgettable night.

This year, we embark on a special mission for unity: to become part of a world, in which borders between us, our environment and others fade; to gather around a radiating sphere and strengthen our mutual bond; to celebrate togetherness at the highest level; and to regain contact with the Source of Light that connects us all.

Tickets
Tickets for Sensation Amsterdam go on sale at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 31st at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As you may know, the annual event at the Amsterdam ArenA sells out within a couple of hours. Be sure to get your tickets on this date. More information about the tickets can be found here.

Become a Sensation Club Member before March 10th, and get your ticket before the official sale on March 31st. Click here to sign up.

Sensation Travel
For those who seek the ultimate experience, Sensation Travel offers an array of hotel arrangements. Presale for these has already started. Book your travel package here.

Sensation & dance4life
For the third consecutive year, Sensation is continuing its exclusive partnership with dance4life, an organization dedicated to fighting the spread of hiv and aids worldwide. 0,50 euro of each ticket worldwide is donated to dance4life by both ticket buyers and Sensation.

--> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ripper
razorator

Number of posts : 1983
Registration date : 2010-08-21

2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)   2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:24 am

02:00 - 03:30 - Mark Knight

No more rip&upload from me. All that people who can only rename and re-upload my work, Rip it yourself.
Bye
Back to top Go down
Bluepoint
Elite Member
Bluepoint

Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: 2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)   2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Mark Knight

Back to top Go down
M4g50
DJ
M4g50

Number of posts : 1222
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)   2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:04 am

01. Etta James - Something's Got A Hold On Me (Acappella)
02. Mark Knight - Alright
03. Alter Ego - Rocker (Prok & Fitch vs. My Digital Enemy Remix)
04. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Prok & Fitch Bootleg)
05. Save The Robot - ID
06. Avicii - Levels (Tocadisco Facebook 80000 Bootleg)
07. Robbie Rivera & Manuel De La Mare - I Love Ibiza (Manuel De La Mare Remix)
08. ID w/ Justice vs. Simian - We Are Your Friends (Acappella)
09. Plastikman Vs. Booka Shade & M.A.N.D.Y Vs. Sebastien Leger - Spastik Jaguar Language (Goodwill Extended Bootleg) w/ Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Acappella)
10. Phil Kieran - Skyhook (Green Velvet Remix)
11. Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix) w/ Cajmere - Percolator (Acappella)
12. Florence And The Machine - You've Got The Love (Mark Knight Remix)
13. Leftfield - Phat Planet (Mark Knight & Funkagenda Remix) w/ Mark Knight, Adam K & Soha - From The Speaker (Acappella)
14. Daft Punk - Teachers 2008 (Laidback Luke Acappella) [Mark Knight Is In The House]
15. Mark Knight feat. Skin - Nothing Matters
16. Michael Woods feat. Duvall - Last Day On Earth (Instrumental Mix)
17. Louie Vega & Jay 'Sinister' Sealee feat. Julie McKnight - Diamond Life (Fedde Le Grand Bootleg) w/ Daft Punk - Teachers 2008 (Laidback Luke Acappella) [Mark Knight Is In The House]
18. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (JoeySuki Bootleg)
19. M83 - Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix)
20. Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Man With The Red Face w/ Fingers Inc. - My House (Jack Had a Groove) (Acappella)
21. Tiesto & Mark Knight feat. Dino - Beautiful World
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)   2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:55 pm

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)   2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012.07.07 - MARK KNIGHT @ SENSATION "SOURCE OF LIGHT" NETHERLANDS 2012 (AMSTERDAM)
Page 1 of 1