TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.03.12 | Electro Progressive 002 | dpereira Poadcast  Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.03.12 | Electro Progressive 002 | dpereira Poadcast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dpereira
dpereira

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2010-07-26

2012.03.12 | Electro Progressive 002 | dpereira Poadcast  Empty
PostSubject: 2012.03.12 | Electro Progressive 002 | dpereira Poadcast    2012.03.12 | Electro Progressive 002 | dpereira Poadcast  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 am

Hello Everyone!

This is my second poadcast mix, this time I bring a lot of new tracks and two exclusives mashups made by me. Starting with new Tiesto's bomb called 'Chasing Summers', followed by 'GreyHound' from Swedish House Mafia. After this, the wonderful Remix of Steve Aoki Feat. Wynter Gordon - 'Ladi Dadi' by Tommy Trash mixing with the vocal version of 'Calling (Lose My Mind)' of Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso. And then two exclusives mashups made by me, the first one involves the vocals of Like a G6 of Far East Moviment and the new track of Wolfgang Gartner called There & Back, the other it's a mashup inspired by Ingrosso's Bootleg and calls 'Never Will Boom De Floor'. Continuing with a new Remix of Chukie by Keemo Feat. Cosmo Klein - 'Beautiful Lie' and a Super mashup made by Chuck Nash, it's ' Momentum Zero Wake Up Sound' that includes the massive Clockwork Remix of Momentum. To finish another Remix, this time Mike Posner - 'Looks Like Sex' Steve Aoki Remix.

That's it! So turn up the volume and start to dance, I'm sure that You'll enjoy!!

Tracklist

01| Tiesto - Chasing Summers
02| Swedish House Mafia - GreyHound
03| Steve Aoki Feat. Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix)
04| Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso Feat. Ryan Tedder - Calling (Lose My Mind)
05| Wolfgang Gartner vs. Far East Moviment - There and Back Like A G6 (dPereira Mashup)
06| Rye Rye Feat. Robyn & FLG vs. Major Lazer Feat. Vybz Kartel & Afrojack vs. Chocolate Puma - Never Will Boom De Floor (dPereira Mashup)
07| Keemo Feat. Cosmo Klein - Beautiful Lie (Chuckie, Ortzy, Nico Hamuy Remix)
08| Tiesto & Hardwell vs. Dimitri Vegas,Like Mike & Clockwork vs. Sidney Samson & Steve Aoki vs. Afrojack - Momentum Zero Wake Up Sound (Chuck Nash Mashup)
09| Mike Posner - Looks Like Sex (Steve Aoki Remix)

Back to top Go down

2012.03.12 | Electro Progressive 002 | dpereira Poadcast
Page 1 of 1