TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY   BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Joachim Garraud, was born in 1968 in Nantes, is a French DJ, but he is also a remixer and producer. He is the producer of stars such as David Guetta, Geyster, Paul Johnson, Deep Dish, David Bowie, OMD, Kylie Minogue, Mylène Farmer, Cassius, Belamour, Kid Vicious, Saffron Hill, Culture Club, Ceronne, and Moby.

Known for his many collaborations with other DJs and musicians like David Guetta or Jean-Michel Jarre he animates a weekly emission on Radio FG where it offers a new mix (Zemixx) each week to its listeners before making it available on his Podcast. He is also the Co-founder of various labels:

* Gum Prod,
* Prod public garden and
* Gum Records

His mixes are a mixture of traditional DJ and then he remixes live directly onto cd. Certain sounds which he employs had never been heard in House Music before.

Joachim is known for his energetic sets, using images to go with his sounds, as well as the keyboard, and for his setting in scene.

After studies in musicology (7 years at the Academy of Music Percussion and Piano), he decided to turn to electronic music where he met many successes. Primarily a DJ in Parisian club in his beginnings, little by little he started to become a true globetrotter while travelling to many countries where he established many contacts and exchanges with other DJs. He takes part in in many demonstrations related to electronic music (Coil Parade, Techno parades). In December 2005, his first compilation Club FG ZeMixx was released, from which the name is directly drawn from his podcasts, and in March 2007 he released the second volume, accompanied this time by a DVD.

He is featured on three of David Guetta's albums.

It should be noted that Joachim Garraud, within the framework of a partnership with Pioneer, took part in the development of turntable DVD VDJ-1000, allowing DJ's to mix the image as much as the sound

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Releases
2005 : Cerrone - Supernature (Joachim Garraud Remix)
2005 : David Guetta feat. JD Davis - In Love With Myself (Joachim Garraud & David Guetta Remix)
2005 : Eurythmics - I've Got A Life (Joachim Garraud & David Guetta Remix)
2005 : Skin - Alone In My Room (F*** Me I'm famous Remix by Joachim Garraud & David Guetta)
2005 : Joachim Garraud - Rock The Choice
2005 : Joachim Garraud - AKIA
2006 : Bob Sinclar - "World, Hold On" (Joachim Garraud & David Guetta Remix)
2006 : Philippe Katerine vs. Joachim Garraud - Louxor, J'adore (Space Invaders Remix)
2006 : Nick In Time - Emergency (Joachim Garraud Remix)
2007 : David Guetta - Love Is Gone (Fred Rister & Joachim Garraud Remix)
2007 : Joachim Garraud - Street's Sound
2008 : Sharam - The One (Space Invader Rmx By Joachim Garraud & David Guetta)
2008 : Kylie Minogue - Wow (F*** Me I'm Famous Rmx By David Guetta & Joachim Garraud)
2008 : Joachim Garraud - Invasion
2009 : Eddie Thoneick - Don't Let Me Down (Joachim Garraud Remix)
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY
Page 1 of 1