TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY   BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Funkerman (born 1975, Breda, The Netherlands) is a Dutch House DJ and producer, who together with DJ/Producer Fedde Le Grand and producer Raf runs the record company Flamingo Recordings. In 2005 he tops the Dutch club charts with "Rule the Night" and "The One" and in 2007 he hits the Dutch Top 40, the Mega Single Top 100 and the Mega Top 50 thanks to his collaboration with Fedde Le Grand under their "F to the F" alias with "Wheels In Motion". In that same year he hits the international charts with the track "Speed up", that eventually was signed by UK based label Defected Records. In 2008 he delivers several remixes and releases the floor filler "3 Minutes To Explain", again a collaboration with Fedde Le Grand.

The song "Speed Up" is available as a downloadable track on the Xbox 360 karaoke game, Lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singles
2002: Dragonson Vs. Funkerman - Freakshow by Art
2002: DJ Renegade & Funkerman - Cadillacs And Baseball Bats
2002: Fusic - Hitz Of The Glitz E.P.
2003: DJ Renegade & Funkerman - Cuban Cigars & Bassguitars
2003: Ard & Funkerman - Delicious
2003: Funkerman - The Supernatural EP
2003: Funkertracks - We Live For This
2005: Funkerman & RAF - Rule The Night / Bryston Love
2005: Funkerman - The One
2006: Funkerman Ft. Jw - Fallin' In Love
2006: Funkerman - Speed Up; UK #85 (charted 2008)
2007: Funkerman & Fedde Le Grand Present "F To The F" - Wheels In Motion
2007: FLG & Funkerman ft. Dorothy & Andy Sherman - 3 Minutes To Explain
2008: Baggi Begovic & Funkerman - Good God
2008: Funkerman Ft. Jw - One For Me
2008: Fman - Batsen
2009: Funkerman Ft. I-Fan - Remember

Remixes
2003: Kruel Kutz - Blame It On The Funk
2003: DJ Jani - Beyond Reach (Fusic RMX)
2005: Red Drop - Music 4 Me
2006: Conrado Martinez & Frank Rempe - Capicu
2006: Camille Jones - The Creeps
2007: Jesse Garcia - Off The Hook
2007: Ricky L Feat.M:ck - Born Again
2007: Ida Corr - Let Me Think About It
2007: Yoav - Club Thing
2007: Eddie Thoneick Pres. Female Deejays - If Only
2007: Ron Carroll - The Nike Song
2008: Todd Terry All Stars - Get Down
2008: Onionz ft. S.N.O.W. - Nothin but love
2008: Kaskade - Angel on my Shoulder
2008: Jaimy & Kenny D. - Keep On Touchin' Me
2008: Sugababes - Girls

Bootlges
2004: Pirates For Life - Say A Prayer / Get Into The Groove

Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY   BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:24 pm

About Funkerman ft. RHCP - Otherside 2010:

RAF wrote:
Hi guys,

I think it will be impossible for us to release this track. Next to the fact it now floats freely through the internet, it will be though as h*ll to get those RHCP-samples cleared. The only thing we could do is to re-play the sample by a company like 'Replay Heaven'. Unfortunately now the track is free downloadable everywhere, so businesslike this is not profitable.
Legally we are not allowed to offer our members this track, so the only thing I can do for you guys is to give you a few websites where they offer this download:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or just do a Google search for "Funkerman Otherside 2010"...

;-)

Grtz,
RAF

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY
Page 1 of 1