TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
JSK - Once Again (incl. Nicolas Strands Remix) [THaF Records] Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

JSK - Once Again (incl. Nicolas Strands Remix) [THaF Records]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

JSK - Once Again (incl. Nicolas Strands Remix) [THaF Records] Empty
PostSubject: JSK - Once Again (incl. Nicolas Strands Remix) [THaF Records]   JSK - Once Again (incl. Nicolas Strands Remix) [THaF Records] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:56 am

JSK - Once Again (incl. Nicolas Strands Remix) [THaF Records] Artworks-000012409321-x2v8oo-original

Nicolas Strands :
Quote :
Check out my latest release ... remix for JSK aka Dennis Josek out on ThaF Records. HEAVY SUPPORT from David Guetta (!!!), NERVO, Larry Tee & many others. Smile

JSK - Once Again by THaF Records

JSK
Once Again
12th October 2011
THaF Records

Tracklist

JSK – Once Again (Original Mix)
JSK – Once Again (Nicolas Strands Remix)

DJ Support

Larry Tee – Ruling! HUGE
Danny Bond (Gadgetman) – Cool track – cheers.
RuN RiOT – Diggin the Nicolas Strands mix – full of groove n energy!
Far Too Loud – wicked stuff…love the original!
Andrew Smith (Time FM) – massive hot
Shock Radio – I love the original mix of Once Again
Les Calvert (Radio City) – Will be dropping on the show this weekend for you.
David Dunne (Triple Dee) – banger!
Steve Butch Jones – Nice.
Christian Homan (RTE Pulse Dublin) – nice big room track
Jason Fubar (Syndicate Blackpool) – love it, nice n chunky
flatland funk – This track is RE-DONKULOUS!!! Got me bucking like a donkey on steriods!! BIG SUPPORT!
Aurelien Chupin (One FM Switzerland) – nice tune !
Charly & Nazzz – Loving the original mix, nice and dirty! We will definitely play this in our weekly show on Fear FM! Also liking the remix, maybe good for our house sets. Awesome release, thanks!!!
Anna Kiss – i like the remix most
Liv (Nervo) – will test it out
David Guetta – Good & Crazy track!! Like it !!
Jason Pepperell (Juice Brighton) – Good ep. Will support

Released by: THaF Records
Release/catalogue number: TH032
Release date: Oct 12, 2011

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

JSK - Once Again (incl. Nicolas Strands Remix) [THaF Records]
Page 1 of 1