TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)

Go down 
+11
music4trance
skyy3000
evolution
Bad Robot
Denar
Skullo
csoltmann
yonutz21
Damig
Aimnat
Greg (Admin)
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:03 pm

R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Dj_mehdi

Excitement after the announcement of the death of DJ Mehdi

The electro DJ and producer of French hip hop DJ Mehdi has died at the age of 34. Mehdi-Faveri Essadi died accidentally, after a fall, announced Tuesday, Sept. 13 relatives. "Dj Mehdi! there are no words to tell you the pain I feel.
... a friend goes Frero .... rest in peace, "and announced on twitter DJ Cut Killer.

According to the director's house promotion Phunkster, Fabrice Desprez, DJ Mehdi was at his Paris home on a mezzanine with others. It would have collapsed. Three people were hospitalized after the accident.

The route of DJ Mehdi, born in Gennevilliers (Hauts-de-Seine) in 1977, has led the national rap scene in the French electronic music he was one of the distinguished representatives abroad with Justice , Cassius and Daft Punk encoree. He started in the 90s in the rap group Different Treep of Ideal J and before joining the community of Val de Marne Mafia K'1 Fry comprising such Kery James, 113 (Rim-K, AP and Mokobé ) or Rohff. He also will sign the Black Eyed Peas and 113 on the label it will create in 1997. It produces and co-wrote two of the 113 albums, including "The Princes of the City" which is the group two Victoires de la Musique in 2000.

It was expected Friday in Tourcoing

It will also work with other great names in French rap scene, Akhenaten (I AM), or Booba MC Solaar. After meeting with the group Cassius, he turned to electronic music and started with a debut album in 2002 "(The Story of) Espion". He signed to Ed Banger, the label of Justice and Mr Oizo, among others. With the creator of the label and former manager of Daft Punk, DJ Pedro Winter, it will form a duet on the album "Lucky Boy", released in 2006 and again on the compilation released for the eight years of the label, "Let The Children Techno. "It was also released in 2010 the EP "Black Bilionaires," produced with the British DJ Riton with whom he formed the duo Carte Blanche. They were to occur Friday in Tourcoing (North) in the NAME Festival.

"Following the death of DJ Mehdi, we have taken the exceptional decision to close the club tonight. An evening of silence in honor of the artist. Thank you for not commenting on this statute, "we can still read about Facebook's Social Club, Paris Club, where the DJ had often occurred, especially in the company of the group he founded Club 75 with, among others, Pedro Winter, Justice and Cassius.

The emotion of the Internet

Fans have quickly expressed their sadness on community sites. Countless messages of condolence poured in on the Facebook page of the musician. "Rest in Peace," writing in the heart of Internet users worldwide. In just a few hours, thousands of tweets, written in English, French, Spanish or Dutch, were sent to pay tribute to the musician.

Many artists have reacted to the news of this tragedy. Chromeo, who had worked with the DJ on the song "I Am Somebody," reported his pain on Twitter. "We lost our brother. There is nothing to say. "Has moved. "His death leaves me speechless, says Radio 1 DJ Annie Mac, I'm sending all my love to his wonderful family, and Pedro Winter and Ed Banger Records in Paris."

Quote :
According to reports, French electronic artist DJ Mehdi has died.

Details at this point are extremely scarce, though it has been said that the DJ and producer fell through the roof of his home with several friends, three of whom have been hospitalized. Paris's Social Club posted this message on its Facebook page this afternoon: "Following the death of DJ Mehdi, we have made the exceptional decision to close the club tonight. An evening of silence in honor of the artist. Thank you for not commenting on this status."

Mehdi Favéris-Essadi was born in 1977 in the suburbs of Paris. He got his start as a hip-hop producer, and found his signature sound by combining the style and attitude of hip-hop with electro and house. Arguably his most important break came in 2006 when he released his album Lucky Boy on Ed Banger Records, the Parisian label that would be his home for the rest of his career. Over the years he collaborated with the likes of Daft Punk, Cassius and Chromeo. His most recent project was a collaboration with Riton called Carte Blanche.

DJ Mehdi is survived by his wife, the French model and artist Fafi. Our thoughts are with his friends and family at this time, and we wish a speedy recovery to everyone injured in the accident.

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0

Last edited by Greg (Admin) on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Aimnat
Elite Member
Aimnat

Number of posts : 5754
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

R.I.P .
Back to top Go down
http://www.aimnat.net
Damig
Damig

Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:15 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Yesterday I created a section for Carte Blanche (DJ Mehdi & Riton)

Today, Carte Blanche no longer exist...

R.I.P Mehdi...

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
Aimnat
Elite Member
Aimnat

Number of posts : 5754
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Yesterday I created a section for Carte Blanche (DJ Mehdi & Riton)

Today, Carte Blanche no longer exist...

R.I.P Mehdi...

..c'est la vie. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.aimnat.net
yonutz21
yonutz21

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 pm

i can believe ...
RIP
Back to top Go down
csoltmann
DJ
csoltmann

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Sad news Sad RIP
Back to top Go down
Skullo
Rookie
Skullo

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 am

RIP
Back to top Go down
Denar
Rookie
Denar

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 am

Extremly sad news...

RIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.trackthebass.com
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
Bad Robot
Bad Robot

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/bad-robot
evolution
evolution

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 am

Rest In Peace, DJ Mehdi.

skyy3000
skyy3000

Number of posts : 2472
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Question

https://www.dope-n-disco.me/
music4trance
DJ
music4trance

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:00 pm

RIP Mehdi .
Back to top Go down
http://www.music4trance.com
jordanjay
DJ
jordanjay

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:09 pm

RIP. Very sad.
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

@henryriton just want everyone to know that we were all laughing our asses off 1/2 second before the accident and simon alegia and louise are all well
I LOVE U MEHDI

@boysnoize: i m shaking and i ve been crying all day, this is so tragic
You gave us so much inspiration and love. You will always stay in our hearts and your beautiful soul will always be around*
you will be missed, my french cousin but you will never be gone because you are staying alive in our memories forever*
sorry friends in iBiZA & MADRiD, i had to cancel both of these gigs this weekend. i dont feel like party, yet. i promise i ll be back**peace

@erolalkan It's just starting to sink in, It was always a pleasure to be in Medhi's company. We've lost a great Dj and friend. I'll miss you. RIP

@atrak I have no words. My heart is completely shattered. Not this.
Broken.
Mehdi was all about friendship and that's what's gonna get us through this. Such a kind soul. Miss you too much.
I'm sorry to announce that I won't be performing in NY tomorrow nor Vegas Saturday as I am grieving the loss of my dear friend. Much love.
Mehdi Forever.

@Brodinski Life is unfair. Impossible to describe what im going thru right now.
I love you so much so much so much
The saddest day in my life. He was The most important inspiration in my life.
You were one of his Hero. We used to listen to you all the time. #briasinterlude RT @drakkardnoir: Damn...RIP MEHDI
Rest in Peace My brother. I love you for ever. That is all.
Not just a sad day for us, its a sad day for Music, for DJ. Miss you didier Mehdi. Stay black.
my heart is bleeding, my memories are poppin' in my head, i just can't remember them all. the most important thing is love, Forever.
i'd like to say it's been a pleasure. (taken from Drake's lyrics, as he would love to do)

@davidguetta Toutes mes pensées vont a la famille de dj medhi.

@Chromeo We lost our brother. No words.
DALLAS. Due to the tragic passing of our close friend DJ Mehdi, tomorrow's show will be postponed to November 20th. All tix will be honored.
LUCKY BOY forever. I AM SOMEBODY forever. We'll miss you so much Memed.
Thank you Paris crew for those heartwarming moments. On vous aime.

@drizzydrake Damn...RIP MEHDI

@katyperry
oh man, I just heard the sad, horrible news. R.I.P. DJ Mehdi. Prayers go out to his family and friends.

@wizardcud (Kid Cudi) RIP DJ Mehdi, one of the first guys I toured with and one of the first DJ's to embrace me as an artist. You will be missed fam. Respect

@RYNECOLOGIST An amazing DJ, exceptional friend, talented producer & proud father. I will forever miss you Mehdi. Bisous.

@ciaotiga when mehdi smiled you wanted to smile. when he gave you a hug, you held it: because he was full of love, and we all knew it.
we will miss you so much dear friend. really so much.
i'm sorry, words are hard to handle now

@zombienation NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! please
One of the finest people has left. Bye my friend.

@FEADZofficial Our Life will never be as sweet as it was,u were so loved and important,we all lost somebody special in so many different ways yesterday.
U'll be remembered and missed for ever. Going to change my mind in London ,good luck and strengh for all those who staying..

@Uffieofficial I'm so sad I couldn't be at the hospital with the rest of the crew to see your face one last time. You knew how to light up our heart as
did a dancefloor. Life wont be the same without you in it... we will miss you more than words can say... I just cant believe this...love you
there are no words
I will never forget our A-Team... we have so many great memories each filled with such love happiness and fun... I dont know how will will manage without you
off the Paris tomorrow for one of the most unfortunate days in history
memed i love you

@phrappucino (1/2 Crookers) Such a bad news!RIP Mehdi

@bot106 (2/2 Crookers) shit news, teardrops

@REALDJPREMIER R.I.P. To DJ Mehdi !!! We had such a blast in France w/PedroWinter, Sebastian, Biggest G, Bilal, NickJavas...so sad ! We won't 4get u!!!

@RealCanblaster the whole nation is going into mourning today. R.I.P

@thisisburns pls say this Mehdi stuff aint for real....
so shocked. RIP Mehdi. One of the nicest guys in the game.
You only gotta look at all these reactions to see what a special dude mehdi was. Nicest guy. thoughts to his family + crew.
a lot of men crying today for sure.
myself included.

@diplo Sitting in a chair crying. My hearts broken.
I can only see mehdi smiling.. He was always so happy he always smiling in all my memories he did everything with so much positivity

@Skrill e x I'm guessing this is true since everybody is talking about this so I must say something..
I didn't know Mehdi well as others may have but I was a huge fan and always went out to see him play whenever I could..
Even before I was anybody he always treated me as if I was already one of the guys... Always had a smile on his face. RIP brother
hitting me a bit harder now

@oizo3000 saddest news ever I have no words
I feel bad sayin something on tweeter.

@Surkin85 I'm going to miss you man

@tekilatex i'm in shock. I saw Mehdi a couple of days ago at bestival, i was anxious, we had a great discussion, he knew how to motivate me. I miss him
also it was the first time i saw carte blanche live with the dancers and stuff. Such great energy, Mehdi and riton dancing, having fun
i wasn't nearly as close to Mehdi as my friends Surkin, Feadz, Brodi, the koutrajme & edrec fam were... my thoughts are with all of them
and to his actual family as well of course. He was so positive, he will forever remain an inspiration, a motivation for me, for us all

@clouds So sad. RIP Mehdi

@joakim_bouaziz Devastated
Mehdi was truly the nicest and most generous guy i've met in the music world. I wish i could tell him. Can't believe this happened.
Heading to Melbourne, my set tonight will be dedicated to our lost friend Mehdi.

@MumbaiScience Rip Mehdi. Heroes never die...

@SpankandBlank (Spank Rock) I think all of us who knew mehdi should try to be a bit more like mehdi. I can't put into words how much I'll miss him

@anniemacdj Please tell me this isn't true
I'm speechless for the loss of DJ Mehdi. Sending all my love to his beautiful family and to Pedro Winter and Ed banger Records in Paris. X
Tonight I will be playing out a 20 min set from DJ Mehdi at Creamfields this year as Carte Blanche. 10pm BBCR1.

@dropthelime RIP DJ Mehdi ~ an incredible man of talent, comedy and suave. you will be dearly missed in this world

@gsinden i just landed and heard the shocking news. thoughts are with all those close to him. what an amazing human being. i love you Mehdi!

@IamFakeBlood Please - what the fuck is this about Mehdi? Somebody tell me...
Fuck I can't deal with this.

@samdoylo you fucking what? He was a friend you cunt. I will break your fucking arms
(LOL..... - the user deleted his twitter before i could find out what he said)
We have lost one of the rare beautiful people in this business. A true gentelemen and a friend. I am in pieces. My heart goes out to his boy

@GASLAMPKILLER My set @LOWENDTHEORY808 will be dedicated to my friend Dj Mehdi. Still cant believe your gone. RIP MEHDI - A TRUE B-BOY

@davenada rest in peace Mehdi. tragic loss.

@Classixx Rip Mehdi. He was always kind and brimming with life.

@HolyGhostNYC Sweetest hugger, perfect gentleman, dapper as hell, BEST Dj, friend from another lifetime, I will really miss you Mehdi. I am so sorry guys
Thoughts are with you henry

@I_Skream RIP Dj Medhi...Cant believe I was with you Saturday... :-(

@lvis1990 I'm lost for words. Mehdi, We will miss you so much! Always so supportive from day one, amazing guy. Love to all his family and paris crew.
Mehdi was an inspiration to us all. Never a bad word to say about anything and always a huge smile on his face. One in a million
This one is for you mehdi (Forever You) i know how much you loved this track.. the chords now feel so much sadder.

@LaidbackLuke A great guy and great energy. We will miss you. RIP

@TheRealIngrosso RIP Mehdi so sad

@kissysellout DJ Mehdi was one of the most charismatic, charming, talented, fun-loving & hard working guys I have ever met....

@petetong1 My thoughts & condolences to Mehdi's family & ed banger friends today , such tragic news

@digitalismMUSIC We're speachless. Dear Mehdi, we will miss you so much. big big love. no words

@bartbmore In total shock to find out that Dj Mehdi, one of the nicest most genuine, passionate person I met in this industry has passed away. RIP

@TheeRealFDHC (Felix Da Housecat) This Brother had 2 b thee Most Genuine Talented Humbling person I ever met..Thnkz Mehdi 4 amazing memories

Jaymo:
"Mehdi was proof that if you're a kind & loving person you'll occupy a space in the hearts of everyone you meet. The greatest achievement."

Savage Skulls:
"see you in the next one buddy. rip mehdi."

Annie Mac:
"I'm speechless for the loss of DJ Mehdi. Sending all my love to his beautiful family and to Pedro Winter and Ed banger Records in Paris. X"

Joost van Bellen:
"Just heard the tragic news about Mehdi, I'm speechless. Rest in peace my friend, I will always love you."

Erol Alkan:
"It's just starting to sink in, It was always a pleasure to be in Medhi's company. We've lost a great Dj and friend. I'll miss you. RIP"

Fake Blood:
"We have lost one of the rare beautiful people in this business. A true gentelemen and a friend. I am in pieces. My heart goes out to his boy.."

Jesse Rose:
"lost for words. rip mehdi. a guy i never knew not to be smiling every time i saw him."

Bag Raiders:
"THE friendliest, greatest and most stylish dj. A great light. A prince. Amazingly infectious smile. A beautiful man. RIP Mehdi."

Hervé:
"Absolutely gutted. Still sinking in. Will miss you mehdi x"

Boys Noize:
You gave us so much inspiration and love. You will always stay in our hearts and your beautiful soul will always be around*

Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
djnokka
Rookie
djnokka

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nokka.tk
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm

A 1 hour hommage from FG. DJ Radio:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2818310455/FG_DJ_Radio-Hommage_A_DJ_Mehdi-14-09-SAT-2011-TDMLiVE.rar
http://fileserve.com/file/QgyYZwY/FG_DJ_Radio-Hommage_A_DJ_Mehdi-14-09-SAT-2011-TDMLiVE.rar
http://wupload.com/file/1545045061/FG_DJ_Radio-Hommage_A_DJ_Mehdi-14-09-SAT-2011-TDMLiVE.rar
http://depositfiles.com/files/xqti0d2y4/FG_DJ_Radio-Hommage_A_DJ_Mehdi-14-09-SAT-2011-TDMLiVE.rar
http://filejungle.com/f/mBbvta/FG_DJ_Radio-Hommage_A_DJ_Mehdi-14-09-SAT-2011-TDMLiVE.rar

Rookie
Kristina

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Really sad news guys...
R.I.P. Mehdi...:/
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/kristina-d
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)   R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. DJ MEHDI (1977-2011)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: ELECTRONIC MUSIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: