For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.
Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !
If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.
MTV USA speaks to Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and the DJ Mag Top 100 Poll
If you’re anywhere near Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike at the minute, you’d be advised to bring a fire extinguisher with you, because these brothers from Belgium are on fire! With a raging display of production majesty they currently sit supreme at the top of the Beatport Electro House charts with their Nº1 smash hit The Way We See The World, the official Tomorrowland Anthem collaboration with Afrojack and Nervo. Add to that their huge remixes of LMFAO’s Champagne Showers and their exclusive edit of Swedish House Mafia’s Save The World alongside Angger Dimas ; a massive debut release on legendary label Size with Generation X; smashing it on the Tomorrowland Mainstage with a set that will forever more go down in festival history; and joining Axwell himself to remix David Tort’s One Look for a Beatport Top 10 hit – and it’s easy to see why the pair are seen as one of the biggest acts to emerge this year into the A-list stratosphere of DJs the world over.
Which of course brings us neatly on to the DJ Mag Top 100. Voting is now open, so if Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike have smashed the house out of your 2011, lend them your support in this year’s official poll.