TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

What do you think is the best festival in the world ???

Go down 
+15
Cédric De Vriese
AlexBDD
Tommyboy
batekoli
crazypomp927
Austrian
PoLskA
deltoro
taketech
sooben
bafko
Stinson
Bad Robot
RaZeR
Greg (Admin)
19 posters

10 Days Off (Belgium)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap1%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Coachella Festival (USA)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap1%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 8 ]
Creamfields (UK)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap4%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 23 ]
Dance Valley Festival (Netherlands)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap0%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Dour Festival (Belgium)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap0%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Electric Daisy Carnival (USA)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap13%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 74 ]
Electric Zoo Festival (USA)
 1% [ 5 ]
ElectroCity (Poland)
 1% [ 6 ]
Exit Festival (Serbia)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap2%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Extrema Outdoor (Netherlands)
 1% [ 6 ]
Glastonbury Festival (UK)
 1% [ 3 ]
Global Gathering (UK)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap2%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Groove City (Belgium)
 0% [ 0 ]
I Love Techno (Belgium)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap3%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
Inox Electronic Festival (France)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap4%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 23 ]
Les Transardentes Liege Winter Festival (Belgium)
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayday (Germany)
 0% [ 1 ]
Mysteryland (Netherlands)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap3%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 17 ]
Pukkelpop (Belgium)
 0% [ 1 ]
Rock Werchter (Belgium)
 0% [ 1 ]
Sensation White (World)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap14%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 81 ]
Sonar (Spain)
 1% [ 6 ]
Time Warp (Germany)
 2% [ 10 ]
Tomorrowland (Belgium)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap26%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 147 ]
Ultra Music Festival (USA)
What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_lcap15%What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 86 ]
Other
 4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 566

AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am

10 Days Off (Belgium)
Coachella Festival (USA)
Creamfields (UK)
Dance Valley Festival (Netherlands)
Dour Festival (Belgium)
Electric Zoo Festival (USA)
ElectroCity (Poland)
Exit Festival (Serbia)
Extrema Outdoor (Netherlands)
Glastonbury Festival (UK)
Global Gathering (UK)
Groove City (Belgium)
I Love Techno (Belgium)
Inox Electronic Festival (France)
Les Transardentes Liege Winter Festival (Belgium)
Mayday (Germany)
Mysteryland (Netherlands)
Pukkelpop (Belgium)
Rock Werchter (Belgium)
Sensation White (World)
Sonar (Spain)
Time Warp (Germany)
Tomorrowland (Belgium)
Ultra Music Festival (USA)
Other

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 am

8 Belgian festivals, I like!
From those I already have been to, I Love Techno is still the best ! Wink
But if I was at last year's Tomorrowland, I def would have chosen that one!

Bad Robot

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 am

and
ULTRA Music Festival by WMC
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/bad-robot
Stinson
Co-Admin
Stinson

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 am

I Love Techno !!! YEAH !!!

DJ
bafko

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 am

my choice is Time Warp Wink
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/bafko
sooben
Rookie
sooben

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

me, UMF
Back to top Go down
taketech
Rookie
taketech

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:03 am

Tomorrowland, the best I tried, and i'm quite sure the best in the world (organisation, line up, shows, diversity...)
Back to top Go down
deltoro
Rookie
deltoro

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Hard Summer not detected
then I Love Techno Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PoLskA
Rookie
PoLskA

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Detroit Electronic Music Festival
Back to top Go down
Austrian
DJ Producer/Remixer
Austrian

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Sensation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 am

I think Les Nuits Sonores in Lyon because this is my hometown and it's always an amazing experience but I think this year in Europe The Sonar fest is a killer!
Back to top Go down
crazypomp927
Rookie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 pm

i voted for electric zoo cuz it's the only one i've been to haha
Back to top Go down
batekoli
Rookie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:55 pm

UMF only !!!
Back to top Go down
Tommyboy
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 am

Why did you forget DefQon.1? It is the number one festival in the world for the harder dance styles. A few years ago I didn't like hardstyle and hardcore. But ever since my friend convinced me to visit HardBass I fell in love with the crowd, the music and the amazing show (lights, lasers, fireworks and more..) at these parties. At house/electro parties everone is chilling (here in Holland) but at these parties everyone goes crazy Very Happy. You will only know what I'm talking about if you ever visited one. Just take a look at the amazing end show of this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_h5aHVEwA (if you can't watch it completly because you think the music is horrible scroll to 12.00)
Thats why I think DefQon.1 deserves to be in this list.

What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? 268147_241152502578591_100000515308330_992872_8026867_n
Back to top Go down
AlexBDD
Rookie
AlexBDD

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Melt! Festival Germany!!!
Back to top Go down
Cédric De Vriese
Rookie
Cédric De Vriese

Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 am

Tomorrowland by far the best !!
Back to top Go down
dia_one
Rookie
dia_one

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

Awakenings Festival.
Back to top Go down
Filoo
DJ
Filoo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Where's Sunrise Festival (Poland) Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.motul.krakow.pl/
pelaoxxx
Rookie
pelaoxxx

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:15 pm

mysteryland in Chile will be the best 3 days of the best of electronic music
16-17-18 of dicember Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marcellopaulista
Rookie
marcellopaulista

Registration date : 2011-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 pm

TOMORRWLANDO IS THE BEST OF THE BEST PARTY END WORLD. NO COMENTS[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best festival in the world ???   What do you think is the best festival in the world ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1