TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj-Vox
Rookie
dj-Vox

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-06-16

2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute Empty
PostSubject: 2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute   2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 am

This month EF pays tribute to a production duo that needs no introduction. Inland Knights have inspired countless DJs and producers the world over. Their tracks and sets have set a standard for the highest quality in the house music industry. It is with great pleasure that we bring you two full hours of nothing but IK hits, classics and everything in between. Please join me live this Friday June 17th from 7-9pm CST. We hope to see you there, cheers!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/expiration-friday

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=121546721263471
Back to top Go down
http://www.cuttysarkentertainment.com
dj-Vox
Rookie
dj-Vox

2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute   2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

To-Knight! 7-9pm CST. Way too many good tracks to choose from. See you there cheers!
Back to top Go down
dj-Vox
Rookie
dj-Vox

PostSubject: Re: 2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute   2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 pm

OK, here it is the massive 43 track IK tribute. I’ve already been getting great support and feedback on this one. Thank you to everyone who tuned in live last Friday. I had way too much fun as I’m sure the video shows. Recordings and track list is up. Please let me know what you think. And if you’d like an MP3 copy of this show or any of the other shows please send me a message.

Next month we are hoping to have a special guest on the show. We’re going to try and bring you streams from 2 different cities, a first here on EF. So stay tuned for more details. Until then cheers!

Video: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15447328
Audio Pt 1: http://www.mixcloud.com/djVox/ef-jun-2011-inland-knights-tribute-pt-1/
Audio Pt 2: http://www.mixcloud.com/djVox/ef-jun-2011-inland-knights-tribute-pt-2/

1. Inland Knights - Right Now [Drop Music]
2. Filter Interference - Over You [Drop Music]
3. Inland Knights - No Stopping [Drop Music]
4. Da Sunlounge - Stronger (Inland Knights) [Tango]
5. Filter Interference - Try [Drop Music]
6. Toka Project - Revolution [So Sound]
7. Inland Knights - Caught Up [Drop Music]
8. Inland Knights - Pilage [Drop Music]
9. Inland Knights - Wait A Minute [Drop Music]
10.62 Mile High Club - The Money (Inland Knights Astro Turf Mix) [Drop Music]
11.Inland Knights - In Your Mind [Drop Music]
12.Inland Knights - Blame [So Sound]
13.Da Sunlounge & Inland knights - Track A [Borrowed]
14.Candy Apple - Step 2 Me feat. Anjou (Inland Knights) [Shake And Pop]
15.Miguel Migs - Burnin' Up feat. Sonny J Mason (Inland Knights Disco Biscuit Dub) [Salted]
16.Inland Knights - Bite Back feat. J.A.M.O.N. [Drop Music]
17.Uriah West & Rescue - CD's With Crazy Bass (Toka Project) [Lingo]
18.Kinky Movement - Gettin' There (Inland Knights) [Tango]
19.Magik Johnson - Rollergirl (Inland Knights) [NRK]
20.The Sound Republic & J Todd - Imaginary Lover (Inland Knights) [Spatula City]
21.Sleazy McQueen - Calling feat. MauiKai (Inland Knights) [Pin Up]
22.Inland Knights - Broke [Funkfield]
23.Inland Knights - Control [Trendy Mullet]
24.Inland Knights - Sound System (Easily Influenced) [Funkfield]
25.Joshua Heath - I Refuse (Inland Knights Refuge Remix) [Drop Music]
26.Tom Drummond - Downstrokin (Inland Knights) - [Blockhead]
27.Da Sunlounge & Inland Knights - Track A [Borrowed]
28.Jamie Anderson - Time Is Now (Inland Knights Extended Club Mix) [NRK]
29.Sound Diggers - Bud Love (Inland Knights) [Shrewd]
30.Inland Knights - The Game [Drop Music]
31.Inland Knights - Think About It [Drop Music]
32.Random Factor - Without You (Inland Knights) [NRK]
33.Inland Knights - In My Car [Drop Music]
34.Inland Knights - Handwriting [Drop Music]
35.Inland Knights - Where Ya At [Raise]
36.Inland Knights - Over Night [Drop Music]
37.Da Sunlounge & Inland Knights - Freak Out [Borrowed]
38.Inland Knights - Not Crazy [Drop Music]
39.Larry Fives - Dance Me Dance You (Inland Knights) [Drop Music]
40.Inland Knights - Munky Hustle [Drop Music]
41.Inland Knights - This Belongs To You (Mikes Garage Mix) [Drop Music]
42.Toka Project - Love Rite [So Sound]
43.Inland Knights - Numb Out [Drop Music]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute   2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011.06.16 - Expiration Friday - June 17th 7-9pm CST - Inland Knights Tribute
Page 1 of 1