TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)

Go down 
+5
Seba
Aimnat
Gery
Chingers
Greg (Admin)
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What's Your Favourite Set from this Sensation White Budapest 2009 ???
Muzzaik
SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_lcap23%SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_rcap
 23% [ 10 ]
Megamix
SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_lcap9%SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Sander Van Doorn
SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_lcap26%SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_rcap
 26% [ 11 ]
Tocadisco
SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_lcap42%SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Vote_rcap
 42% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Empty
PostSubject: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After a spectacular first edition in May this year, Sensation will come back to Hungary next year. On 16 May 2009 over 10,000 visitors will be witnessing the Ocean of White Show at the Budapest Sportarena in Budapest.

The Ocean of White show that premiered in Amsterdam last July will not fail to impress. Over 10 hours of choreography will take you to the depths of the ocean. A breathtaking underwater world with an 80-meter riff dividing the dance floor, creatures from the deep all around, and water fountains shooting up to the roof, will be accompanied by the most spectacular special effects, lights and lasers.

22:00 MUZZAIK
23:00 AXWELL (NOT BROADCASTED)
00:30 SEBASTIAN INGROSSO (ILLNESS)
02:00 MEGAMIX
02:30 SANDER VAN DOORN
03:45 TOCADISCO
05:00 END

22:00 – 23:30 MUZZAIK

Liveset
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tracklist
00. Sensation Intro
01. Muzikjunki vs. Lenny Kravitz - Believe In Me (Belocca Edit)
02. Levan feat. Andrea Mocha - Keep Me Sweet (Ruben Alvarez Remix)
03. Julien Jabre - Vicious Circle
04. Artie Cabrera feat. Lisa Pure - Rain Falls (DJ Dove's Bright Lights Vocal Remix)
05. Muzzaik feat. Jacquita - Down So Long (vocal club mix)
06. The Beatthiefs - Dub Be Bad
07. Barbara Tucker - Beautiful People (ID Mix)
08. Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation (ID Mix)
09. Murk - Time + Fired Up Acapella (Muzzaik Edit)
10. Syke 'N' Sugarstarr - Danz (Exacta Re-Edit)
11. Ron Carroll - Bump To Dis (Muzzaik Remix)
12. ID + Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Muzzaik Edit)
13. Mad8 - Work This Pussy + Masters at work - Work Acapella
14. Be Satisfied (Swedish House Mafia Bootleg) / Show Me Love vs. Be (Hardwell Remix)
15. Richard Grey & Erick Morillo - Life Goes On (Muzzaik Edit)
16. Pryda - Lift + ID Acapella
17. Ultra Naté - Free (Muzzaik Remix)

23:30 – 01:30 JEFF-E

01:30 – 02:00 MEGAMIX

Liveset

Tracklist
01. Queen - We Will Rock You
02. Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
03. Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Think About It w/ Deep Zone Feat. Ceybil Jefferies - It's Gonna Be Alright
04. Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene
05. Ali Wilson - Shakedown
06. Olav Basoski - Waterman
07. Bucketheads - The Bomb (The Sounds fall into my mind)
08. TV Tock feat.Rudy - It's Been A Long Time (Laidback Luke Remix) /w Bucketheads - The Bomb Acapella
09. Ian Carey aka Soul Providers - Keep On Rising (Remix)
10. Ce Ce Peniston - Finally (Bart B More Bootleg)
11. More Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Remix)
12. Azzido da Bass - Doom's Night
13. Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008
14. The Potbelleez - Don't Hold Back // Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - Be // The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army + Public Domain feat. Chuck D. - Rock da Funky Beats (Acapella)
15. Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (Vato Gonzalez Dirty House Remix) //Madonna - Hung Up Acapella // Benny Benassi - Satisfaction Acapella
16. Bob Sinclar, Axwell & Ron Carroll - What A Wonderful World //Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine Sample)
17. Red Carpet - Allright (Doman & Pettigrew Bootleg)
18. Mr. Sam, Human Resource - Dominator
19. Tiesto - Adagio for Strings (+ House Muzik Acapella)
20. Orjan Nilsen vs Coldplay - Viva La Vivida
21. Sander van Doorn - Riff
22. Club Scene Investigators - Direct Dizko (Sander van Doorn Remix)
23. Public Domain - Operation Blade //(with Madonna Music Acapella)(with Prodigy Smack My Bitch Up + Firestarter Samples)

02:00 – 03:30 SANDER VAN DOORN

Liveset

Tracklist
01. Randy Katana - You and I
02. Robbie Taylor & Marc MacRowland - Black Bamboo (Hardwell Remix)
03. Pryda - Animal
04. Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
05. Audible – White Mouse
06. Marco V - Unprepared
07. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (Spencer & Hill Remix)
08. Dean Coleman - I Want You feat. DCLA (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
09. ID
10. Pitto - Feelin' (Original Mix)
11. Remy - Knalpot
12. The Prodigy - Omen (Simmons & Machiavelli Dub Bootleg)
13. Sander van Doorn - Ninety (Original Mix)
14. Sander van Doorn - Look Inside Your Head (123XYZ Remix)(SVD Edit)
15. Sam Sharp - Roundabout (Sander Van Doorn Main Mix)
16. The Killers - Spaceman (Sander Van Doorn mix - part 2)
17. Art of Trance - Madagascar (Richard Durand Remix)
18. Olav Basovski - Dont Turn Your Back On Me(Sander van Doorn remix)
19. Sander van Doorn vs. Robbie Williams - Close My Eyes (Club Mix)
20. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle (Sander van Doorn Remix)

03:30 – 05:00 TOCADISCO

Liveset

Tracklist
01. ID
02. Hoxton Whores - Devil Toy
03. Sis - Nesrib
04. Sis - Trompeta (Remix)
05. Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix) w/ Shakedown - At Night (Acapella)
06. Tiga - Shoes (ID Remix)
07. Hi:Fi vs. Dave Darell - Flash 2.9 (Dave Darell Mix)
08. Tocadisco - Da Fuckin Noize
09. STFU - SFYM (Something For Your Mind)
10. Fedde Le Grand - Amplifier w/ Eddie Amador - Rise (Acapella)
11. Sidney Samson - Riverside
12. ID
13. The Transatlatins feat. La India - I Can't Live Without Music
14. ID
15. Wippenberg - Chakalaka / ID - So Fucking Beautiful (Acapella)
16. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (Laidback luke Bootleg)
17. Paul Van Dyk - For An Angel (Spencer & Hill Remix)
18. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Out Of Office Remix)
19. That's Deekay - Breath More
20. The Egg - Walking Away (Tocadisco Remix)
21. Tocadisco - Morumbi
22. Delerium feat. Sarah Mclahlan - Silence (Niels Van Gogh & Thomas Gold Remix)
23. Tiga & Zyntherius - Sunglasses At Night (Tocadisco Heavy Remix)
24. Mandy vs Booka Shade - Body Language (Tocadisco Remix)

MUZZAIK
Muzzaik, House music project of DJs and producers Danny L and Sullivan, was formed in 2002. The idea behind this fusion of two talented hungarian artists was to realize their musical visions and ideas together and create something new. After a short period of time they gained national and international success and got well spotted by some big names in the buisness. They worked together with Grammy award winner Roger Sanchez (including many releases on his own label Stealth Records), heads of the label Stereo Productions Chus & Ceballos, the danish DJ and producer Noir, and Pacha NY resident DJ and producer Exacta, Ultra Nate, Chab, Tiger Stripes and many more. In 2006, their tune entitled ’You Can Turn Me On’ reached number eight on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play list. Their productions get full and big time support from almost every DJ on this planet but the guys are not only busy producers, they also like to perform in front of the crowd and entertain it through their special DJ-sets. They give their personal note to each and every set and create a massive vibe on the dancefloor. Muzzaik will open Sensdation Hungary in a spectacular way!

AXWELL
Record buyers, label executives, DJs and his production peers equally hail Axwell in high regard. “I think Axwell is a brilliant producer,” says Miami’s Robbie Rivera. “His music has so much energy, soul and depth. He makes music for DJs which is what I love.” Roger Sanchez is another admirer and champion of his current placing at the apex of dance music’s elite. “He’s on fire right now. His productions go from strength-to-strength and always rock my dancefloor!” Currently in the midst of a DJ world tour that has already seen him enjoy sell-out nights in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America, Canada. And now Axwell will come again to Sensation and will impress the crowds at Sensation Hungary.

SEBASTIAN INGROSSO
It has been an ‘On the Road’ year for Sebastian Ingrosso, 2007 seeing him touring the world – after a slew of releases in 2005 and 2006, as well as the Swedish House Mafia take-over of the Miami scene and of Amnesia’s main stage in Ibiza. Sebastian, already a Sensation resident, has impressed the crowds at Sensation Germany NYE and now will win over the audience immediately.

MEGAMIX
The time of the night when the DJ’s take a step back, and the people of Sensation become the stars. For thirty glorious minutes the music, performers and the environment fuse together to create a Sensation like no other. Created and perfected by the Sensation creative team in the years before the big night, the Megamix integrates sound and vision with stunning artistry.

SANDER VAN DOORN
In just five years, Sander Van Doorn has clocked up more hit records, dance floor destroyers and sell out gigs than most DJs do in a lifetime, and his journey is still in it’s infancy. Having climbed from 200 in DJ Mag’s top DJ chart, to 15 in just one year, the Dutchman is taking the world by storm. His debut album ‘Supernaturalist’, radio show and online TV show on which he streams his bigger live shows, and wining him new fans every minute. With his Best Breakthrough Artist award at the Winter Music Conference and his new residency at Judgement Sundays in Ibiza, guest appearances at Tiesto’s ‘In Search of Sunrise’ and headline sets at Cream, he will now bring some of his magic to Hungary.

TOCADISCO
With "Nobody Likes The Records That I Play" the entire world took notice of Tocadisco alias Roman Böer. He surely has to be considered as one of the top electronics acts around at the moment. Learning by doing is certainly this man’s motto, and within an extremely short period of time the studio wizard taught himself how to record and produce tracks, including his highly acclaimed album ‘Solo’, which featured hits such as Better Begin, Street Girls and Morumbi. But it is the interaction with the audience and the buzz of playing live that really gets Tocadisco excited, and he plans to bring this contagious enthusiasm to Hungary.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:32 am; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Post updated , again a great Sensation to come this week with great lineup !!!
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:59 pm

TIME TABLE LIVE STREAM

(differs from the actual line-up)

20:00 JEFF-E WARM-UP
22:00 MUZZAIK
23:00 JEFF-E
00:30 SEBASTIAN INGROSSO
02:00 MEGAMIX
02:30 SANDER VAN DOORN
03:45 TOCADISCO
05:00 end
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Axwell disappeared !?!? Sad
Back to top Go down
Chingers
Rookie
Chingers

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:28 am

It appears so! Sigh... Seb and Tocadisco it is, though they will prolly play much the same as their last sets at sensation earlier this month.
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Amendment line-up Hungary

Sensation is sorry to inform that due to illness, Sebastian Ingrosso will not be able to attend the show in Budapest tonight.

He regrets not being able to play at tonight’s show and gave the following statement:

“Dear All

I'm so sorry not to be there for this Sensation. I've been sick this week and I've been told not to work for a week.

As you know I'm a resident at Sensation so I wouldn't miss it for the world but I cannot travel. Axwell will represent Sweden tonight!

Sebastian Ingrosso”

Sweden will however be fully represented as good friend and fellow member of the Swedish House Mafia Axwell will take over one third of Sebastian's time slot. Upcoming stars Muzzaik will also perform for an additional 30 minutes, while both Sander van Doorn and Tocadisco will lengthen their performance with 15 minutes each. The Megamix, originally planned at 02:00 AM, is going to take place at 01:30 AM.

All these changes are reflected in the amended timetable below:

20:00 Doors open
22:00 – 23:30 MUZZAIK
23:30 – 01:30 AXWELL
01:30 – 02:00 Megamix
02:00 – 03:30 SANDER VAN DOORN
03:30 – 05:00 TOCADISCO
05:00 Doors close
Back to top Go down
Gery
Rookie
Gery

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:17 pm

22:00 – 23:30 MUZZAIK = Sullivan & Danny L
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] = Muzzaik Productions ( Sullivan, Danny L, Belocca, Soneec)

Tracklist
00. Sensation Intro
03. ID
04. Artie Cabrera feat. Lisa Pure - Rain Falls (DJ Dove's Bright Lights Vocal Remix)
07. Hardrive - Deep Inside [Harry Choo Choo Romero's Bambossa Remix]
10. Carlo Lio vs Jerry Ropero - Sativa Dance (Exacta edit) by New York
14. Be Satisfied (Swedish House Mafia Bootleg) / Show Me Love vs. Be (Hardwell Remix)

Last edited by kapa88 on Sun May 17, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:19 pm

thanks for your contrib kapa88 !!!
Back to top Go down
Aimnat
Elite Member
Aimnat

Number of posts : 5754
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:05 am

Muzzaik

Megamix

Back to top Go down
http://www.aimnat.net
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:43 am

Thanks for the links Aimnat
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin
Seba

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:35 am

Sander:
05.Audible – White Mouse
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin
Seba

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:40 am

Tocadisco:
01. ID
02. Hoxton Whores - Devil toy
03. ID
04. Sis - Trompeta (Remix)
05. Kid Cudi - Day'n'Nite (Crookers)
06. Tiga - shoes
07. ID
08. Tocadisco - da fuckin noize
09. STFU - SFYM (something fot your mind
10. znowu znane / Eddie Amador - Rise (acapella)
11. Sidney Samson - Riverside
12. ID
13. The Transatlatins - I Cant Live Without Music
14. ID
15. Wippenberg - Chakalaka / acapella - so fucking beautiful
16. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (Laidback luke Bootleg)
17. PvD - for an angel (Spencer and Hill Remix)
18. Energy 52 - Cafe del mar (out of office)
19. The Prodigy - Breathe (David Weaver Extended Remix)
20. The Egg - Walking Away (Tocadisco Remix)
21. Tocadisco - Morumbi
22. Delerium - Silence (Niels Gogh
23. Tiga Zyntherius - Sunglasses At Night (Tocadisco Heavy Remix)
24. Mandy vs Booka Shade - Body Language (tocadisco remix)
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:44 am

Thanks Seba !!!
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:48 am

links for Tocadisco's Set ???
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin
Seba

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:49 am

i don't have yet.
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin
Seba

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:51 am

Megamix:
01. Queen - We Will Rock You
02. Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
03. Fedde Le Grande - Let Me Think About It // ID
04. Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen Shower Scene
05. Ali Wilson - Shakedown
06. Olav Basoski - Waterman
07. Bucketheads - The Bomb (The Sounds fall into my mind)
07. TV Tock feat.Rudy - It's Been A Long Time (Laidback Luke Remix) /w Bucketheads - The Bomb Acapella
08. Ian Carey aka Soul Providers - Keep On Rising (Remix)
09. Ce Ce Peniston - Finally (Bart B More Bootleg)
10. More Kante - Yeke Yeke (Hardfloor Remix)
11. Azzido da Bass - Doom's Night
12. Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008
13. The Potbelleez - Don't Hold Back // Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - Be // The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army + Public Domain feat. Chuck D. - Rock da Funky Beats (Acapella)
14. Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (? Remix) //Madonna - Hung Up Acapella // Benny Benassi - Satisfaction Acapella
15. Bob Sinclar, Axwell & Ron Carroll - What A Wonderful World //Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine Sample)
16. Red Carpet - Allright (Doman & Pettigrew Bootleg)
17. ID (with Dominator Acapella)
18. Tiesto - Adagio for Strings (+ House Muzik Acapella)
19. Orjan Nilsen vs Coldplay - Viva La Vivida
20. Sander van Doorn - Riff
21. Club Scene Investigators - Direct Dizko (Sander van Doorn Remix)
22. Public Domain - Operation Blade //(with Madonna Music Acapella)(with Prodigy Smack My Bitch Up + Firestarter Samples)
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:20 am

Sander Van Doorn

12. The Prodigy - Omen (Simmons & Machiavelli Dub Bootleg)
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:43 am

Tocadisco's Set online !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:12 am

Tocadisco

06. Tiga - Shoes (ID Remix)

> very good remix !!! Tocadisco Remix ?!?
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:16 am

Muzzaik

10. Hardrive - Deep Inside [Harry Choo Choo Romero's Bambossa Remix]
11. Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation [ID Remix]
15. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams [Steve Angello & Sebsatian Ingrosso Remix] + ID Acapella
16. Groove Armada - Get Down [Fedde le Grand Remix]
17. Laidback Luke & Steve Angello vs. Benny Benassi - Be Satisfaction [SHM Bootleg]
18. Michael Mind - Show Me Love + Laidback Luke & Steve Angello - Be [Acapella]
20. Junior Jack vs. Dajae - Every Day In My Life [ID Remix] + ID Acapella
21. Ultra Nate - Free [Muzzaik Remix]
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:25 am

Tocadisco

10. Fedde Le Grand - Amplifier w/ Eddie Amador - Rise (Acapella)
Back to top Go down
xhards
Rookie
xhards

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:55 am

isnt tocadisco id7. Dave Darell And Hifi - Flash 2009 (Dave Darell Mix) ?;-0 someone check
Back to top Go down
Jamooo
DJ Producer/Remixer
Jamooo

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:29 pm

The party was excellent! Im sorry, that ingrosso was not there...
Back to top Go down
Jamooo
DJ Producer/Remixer
Jamooo

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Toca was great. His dance with Jagermeinster... Very Happy Fantastic guy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamooo
DJ Producer/Remixer
Jamooo

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Muzzaik:

07. Barbara Tucker - Beautiful People (ID Mix)
10. Syke 'N' Sugarstarr - Danz (Exacta Re-Edit)

Maybe

Tocadisco:

03. SIS - Nesrib (ID)

Sander van Doorn:

03.Pryda - Animal
10.Pitto - Feelin' (Original Mix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)   SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SENSATION "THE OCEAN OF WHITE" HUNGARY 2009 (2009.05.16 - BUDAPEST)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next