TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
The Tune of the summer 2009... Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

The Tune of the summer 2009...

Go down 
+19
DizDaZ
RaZeR
dj_exit
Ludo
spenny284
DJ RNR
JorgeBorges
Brundt
summer magic
djchariot
SimpleGood
Surclubber
Steve K
dunecoon2k
Miksa
magson
xhards
Antoine Lucas
Greg (Admin)
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

The Tune of the summer 2009... Empty
PostSubject: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 pm

What's tracks will be the Hit of this summer 2009 ???

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:15 pm

01. Michel Cleis - La Mezcla (Original Mix)

This title has turned loop WMC this year, I discovered a random set of Laidback Luke a few weeks ago, and the 1st listen, but I have not made a great impression. But the more I hear the sets, the more I become addicted. For the record, the sample is that of a Colombian famous song (written by Jose Barros) put on a good heavy Latin rhythm. The whole gives a wicked track that allows you to "break" a bit of a set by giving it an original touch. The song is not new, but it could really explode in the coming weeks.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antoine Lucas
Antoine Lucas

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:41 pm

David Guetta - When Love Take Over
Cristian Marchi - Disco Strobe (Marchesini & Farina Remix)
Alan Master T - The Best of Me
Bob Sinclar - Lala Song / Bob Sinclar - New New New

Hakimakli, Michael Mind, Laurent Wolf, Klaas etc ... aussi.

Soyons realiste, nous sommes en France et on a des Clubbers de merde Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 pm

02. Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello & Laidback Luke – Leave The World Behind (Original Mix)

with an April 2 release, this track is a party to a box this summer. One of the best productions I've heard lately. An ultra addictive melody, a voice plan, and an energy dingue make this track a big bomb. The buzz on this title has already started in October 2008 and was confirmed with the end of the WMC. This piece turned loop in many sets and was adopted by many DJs. The job of the Swedish Mafia and Laidback Luke is remarkable and it can be shipped by the melody with a hidden pleasure. It's always a pleasure to listen to under loop, and I am not prepared to let him take the dust.
Back to top Go down
xhards
Rookie
xhards

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Double U & SS – Tribal Duck (Original Mix)
Ass kicker didn't release yet
Back to top Go down
magson
Rookie
magson

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Calvin Harris - Im Not Alone
Back to top Go down
Antoine Lucas
Antoine Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Pryda - Lift
Back to top Go down
Miksa
Co-Admin
Miksa

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 am

I doubt they'll be soon released, but my two picks would be :

Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Original Mix)
Major Lazer - Pon De Floor (Afrojack's Vocal Mix)

So I guess my pick would be Chuckie Vs. LMFAO - Bass Kick In Miami (Inphinity's WMC 09 Mix). Everybody plays it and it's obviously one of the Miami's WMC anthems.
Back to top Go down
http://electrostation.blogspot.com
dunecoon2k
DJ Producer/Remixer
dunecoon2k

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now (Abel Ramos from Brighton w/ Love Bootleg)
...know the dj's have been spinning it for awhile but ive read its gonna get an official release, guaranteed beatport #1 as w/ all Fatboy Slim remixes

Pryda - Lift
...so its a harder version of Pjanoo but that doesnt mean its not awesome. Spun this at a college bar (IE NON-house crowd) on Saturday and 3 people came to ask me what it was called. This is gonna be a hit as Prydz has topped himself again.

Mark Knight + Funkagenda - Good Times
...not always crazy about these guys but they seem to be ahead on the curve w/ their productions and they definitely played a large part in setting the trend w/ the big tech house shift we've seen this year

David Guetta - Love Takes Over (Laidback Luke remix)
...this song will be big cause David Guetta is the most recognizable house producer in the world. DJ's know this will be a crowd pleaser, but likely will be apprehensive to play the original. The LBL remix is far superior to the Cost remix (which is a surprise, coming off of Cyan)

Planet Funk - Lemonade (Benny Benassi remix)
I know Benassi takes shit cause his songs apparently all sound the same, however this is a more mature production from him and people love it the first time they hear it. Darey played it on his show last week, which to me, indicates that underground DJ's are taking this song seriously.
Back to top Go down
Steve K
DJ
Steve K

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Surement un gros tube pour cet été 2009 :

Johnny Cash & Laurent Wolf - Walk The Line (Original Mix)
Back to top Go down
magson
Rookie
magson

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 am

dunecoon2k wrote:
Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now (Abel Ramos from Brighton w/ Love Bootleg)
...know the dj's have been spinning it for awhile but ive read its gonna get an official release, guaranteed beatport #1 as w/ all Fatboy Slim remixes

Pryda - Lift
...so its a harder version of Pjanoo but that doesnt mean its not awesome. Spun this at a college bar (IE NON-house crowd) on Saturday and 3 people came to ask me what it was called. This is gonna be a hit as Prydz has topped himself again.

Mark Knight + Funkagenda - Good Times
...not always crazy about these guys but they seem to be ahead on the curve w/ their productions and they definitely played a large part in setting the trend w/ the big tech house shift we've seen this year

David Guetta - Love Takes Over (Laidback Luke remix)
...this song will be big cause David Guetta is the most recognizable house producer in the world. DJ's know this will be a crowd pleaser, but likely will be apprehensive to play the original. The LBL remix is far superior to the Cost remix (which is a surprise, coming off of Cyan)

Planet Funk - Lemonade (Benny Benassi remix)
I know Benassi takes shit cause his songs apparently all sound the same, however this is a more mature production from him and people love it the first time they hear it. Darey played it on his show last week, which to me, indicates that underground DJ's are taking this song seriously.

Amazin

Its Obvious The 2 Guetta Choons 'Love Takes Over' & 'Every Time We Touc' Are Going To Be Massive Also 'Swedish House Mafia & Laidback Luke - Leave The World Behind'

Last edited by magson on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dunecoon2k
DJ Producer/Remixer
dunecoon2k

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:52 pm

leave the world behind is a great house song, dont get me wrong. i think what holds it back is the breakdown goes too long w/ out bass for it have crossover appeal and hence be THE track of summer '09. i may be wrong though. im hoping the tocadisco remix brings this song from a 4 to a 5 star production. dirty south remix was disappointing, and while i love dabruck and klein, i suspect their remix will sound the same as everything else they make.

no disagreements w/ everytime we touch. that song is an odd bird tho, its off his 2007 album and i feel like he didnt promo the remixes hard enough. the best version is inpettos and thats more of a chill out song than a club banger.
Back to top Go down
Surclubber
Rookie
Surclubber

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Riverside, motherf**ker!!!!

Amazing tune...
Back to top Go down
SimpleGood
Rookie
SimpleGood

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:28 pm

I think Dirty South Ft. Rudy - We are (original mix) (Y)
Back to top Go down
xhards
Rookie
xhards

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:00 pm

guys track of this summer :
Double U & SS - Secret (Original Mix)
http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/products/1417206-02.htm
just check this out and comment its fucking HUGE realease !
Back to top Go down
djchariot
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:06 am

Admin wrote:
01. Michel Cleis - La Mezcla (Original Mix)

This title has turned loop WMC this year, I discovered a random set of Laidback Luke a few weeks ago, and the 1st listen, but I have not made a great impression. But the more I hear the sets, the more I become addicted. For the record, the sample is that of a Colombian famous song (written by Jose Barros) put on a good heavy Latin rhythm. The whole gives a wicked track that allows you to "break" a bit of a set by giving it an original touch. The song is not new, but it could really explode in the coming weeks.

I agree 100%

this is a wicked track. even better the 2nd, 3rd and 4th times.
Back to top Go down
summer magic
Rookie
summer magic

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:24 am

axwell;steve angello;seb ingrosso;laidback luke-LTWB
seb ingrosso-laktos
Pryda-melo
Back to top Go down
http://www.housekingdom.eu/forum.htm
Brundt
Rookie
Brundt

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Sebastian Ingrosso - laktos

axwell, steve angello, sebastian ingrosso, laidback luke - LTWB

Chocolate puma - dub of boom (original mix)

Michel Cleis - La Mezcla (Original Mix)
Back to top Go down
Antoine Lucas
Antoine Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Sebastien Ingrosso & Dirty South - Meich

BOMB!
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Antoine Lucas wrote:
Sebastien Ingrosso & Dirty South - Meich

BOMB!

+ 1
Back to top Go down
dunecoon2k
DJ Producer/Remixer
dunecoon2k

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:26 pm

laktos and we are are great songs, just don't think they are bangers. still good productions. meich maybe, but the verdict is out. dub of boom might be a good call, think it needs to be mashed up possibly though.
Back to top Go down
crooks

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:45 am

Damon Paul - Bailando 2009
Reel 2 Reel - I Like To Move It (Klaas 2009 Remix)
When love takes over
ingrosso vs mgmt - laktos kids
la mezcla
save me from wild and klosmann
wolfgang gartner - push & rise
Back to top Go down
JorgeBorges
Rookie
JorgeBorges

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:31 pm

maybe laktos and leave the world benhind Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jorgeborgez.hi5.com
DJ RNR
DJ
DJ RNR

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 am

4 Words - Leave The World Behind Smile
and When Love Takes Over(Laidback Luke remix)

thats my favorites right now
Back to top Go down
spenny284
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Michael Cassette - Summer (Dub Mix) tune!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tune of the summer 2009...   The Tune of the summer 2009... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tune of the summer 2009...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next