TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolas Strands
Nicolas Strands

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-10-18

2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Empty
PostSubject: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 am

2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands 51723
Precious Strands EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals)

"Hello guys, there was no Precious Strands last week as i was in a bad mood. So, now let's get back to Fundamentals and rock out with tracks!"

Liveset
http://www.mediafire.com/?tk2jojzgo0z

Tracklist :
01. Olav Basoski feat. Errol Reid - Beat Of My Heart (Kid Massive 'Audiodamage' Remix)
A remixed track from some artists i just discovered...Great vocal, btw!

02. Laidback Luke & A-trak - Shake It Down (Main Mix)
JUST BANG IT! SHAKE IT DOWN!

03. Boys Noize - Oh! (A-trak Remix)
Why not to continue with another A-trak? This one, particularly.

04. Daft Punk - Something About Us (Nicolas Strands '2009' Edit)
A little edit from me of this great song created by the gods of gods, Daft Punk!

05. Eric G & Tom Geiss feat. Stephen Pickup - Get Up (Afrojack Remix)
A Dutch sounding remix of a track made by one of my Frenchy friends and another producer without forgetting a great vocal by Stephen Pickup...GET UP!

06. Adele - Hometown Glory (Axwell Remode Mix)
I liked the original but i LOVE this one...Great Remode by Axwell.

07. Micheal Feiner - Saturday Night (Arno Cost Remix)
The original was for me a lil bit boring but this one has something more in it...Maybe Arno Cost's Style?

08. John Dahlbäck feat. Basto! - Out There (Dim Chris Remix)
Was actually waiting for a remix of this track...and who is doing it?...DIM CHRIS!!

09. Norman Doray & Tristan Garner feat. Errol Reid - Last Forever (Daddy's Groove Magic Island Rework)
Love This Rework...Sound a lil bit like...NO, IT CAN'T BE!

10. Arias - Redblack
I was wondering if ever this track would be released someday...and my wish became true!

11. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S - Show Me Love (Hardwell Sunrise Mix)
Why not finishing a set with this track...It's a bomb as it is. It really feels like a sunrise.
Back to top Go down
http://symbiotestrands.free.fr
dJMS
DJ Producer/Remixer
dJMS

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-10-08

2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 am

I liked the track selection!
EP 12??? how come did i miss the other ones???
btw, mixed with pc?
Keep up the good work and great forum!
merci!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djarmandojms.com
Nicolas Strands
Nicolas Strands

PostSubject: Re: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:04 am

Hello EF.
Thanks for the kind words man.
I don't know how you missed the other ones but there are still present.

And yes, it was mixed with PC.
Sorry for little mixing errors, though.
Back to top Go down
dJMS
DJ Producer/Remixer
dJMS

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:35 am

well, i'll browse them throu. do u release them on a monthly basis?
i hope u have more free time to keep updating the page with mixes, or well, that people share a bit more. i'm also a fan of laidback luke and joachim garraud. i actually voted garraud for 2nd best DJ in the last couple of years.
check the non pc made mixes by dJMS that i've uploaded, u will like them. i actually finally updated the full tracklisting of this year's sets.
keep in touch. au revoir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djarmandojms.com
Nicolas Strands
Nicolas Strands

PostSubject: Re: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:44 am

No, every week.
Back to top Go down
abdou4italy
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:37 pm

you rock buddy !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Strands
Nicolas Strands

PostSubject: Re: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks, abdou4italy.
Note that i'll be posting a set in the course of the week end.
Special Valentine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands   2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009.02.07 - PRECIOUS STRANDS EP.12 (Back To Fundamentals) - Nicolas Strands
Page 1 of 1