TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
New Radishow - Hardwell - 'Hardwell On Air'  Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

New Radishow - Hardwell - 'Hardwell On Air'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raduna007
Raduna007

Number of posts : 2021
Registration date : 2010-02-21

New Radishow - Hardwell - 'Hardwell On Air'  Empty
PostSubject: New Radishow - Hardwell - 'Hardwell On Air'    New Radishow - Hardwell - 'Hardwell On Air'  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:38 am

New Radishow - Hardwell - 'Hardwell On Air'  Hardwell
http://www.slamfm.nl/
http://www.djhardwell.com/

Google Translate:
Quote :
Hilversum, February 16, 2011 - One of the most promising DJ's of the Netherlands, March 4 at the scheduling of SLAM! strengthen FM: Hardwell.

'Hardwell On Air "is from March 4 every Friday from 23:00 to 00:00 to hear a new DJ show SLAM! FM with Hardwell has developed. The innovative and trend-setting sound Hardwell the weekend will give even more of a kick. In addition, each week the young talent in the entry space "Demo of the Week ".

Hardwell: "I have been for some time resident of the SLAM! FM program Clubbin 'in which the partnership was always very good. When SLAM! FM offered me their own program to start at the station, I felt very honored! I have always wanted to do a radio show, I think anyway that a dream of every DJ. I think the cutest that this dream become a reality at SLAM! FM. "

Eric van Kleef, Clubbin 'Host:' Hardwell in record time and at an early age his reputation in the international DJ scene. As a listener you are included in the vibe of his performances, pure, surprisingly but with passion! An excellent match with Clubbin 'and a perfect start to your evening step. "

From Friday, March 4th every Friday from 23.00-00.00 hours Hardwell On Air SLAM! FM.
Back to top Go down

New Radishow - Hardwell - 'Hardwell On Air'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: ELECTRONIC MUSIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: