TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2008.12.05 - HATIRAS PRESENTS ALEX PEACE 01 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2008.12.05 - HATIRAS PRESENTS ALEX PEACE 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ufo1978
Rookie
ufo1978

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-10

2008.12.05 - HATIRAS PRESENTS ALEX PEACE 01 Empty
PostSubject: 2008.12.05 - HATIRAS PRESENTS ALEX PEACE 01   2008.12.05 - HATIRAS PRESENTS ALEX PEACE 01 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:19 am

2008.12.05 - HATIRAS PRESENTS ALEX PEACE 01 Alexpeace01_LG

HATIRAS PRESENTS...
'Hatiras Presents' is the weekly radio show presented by Hatiras. Each episode features a new 60 minute mix from many of the planet's finest DJs. Feel free to download the show here every week.

Download Liveset

Tracklist
01. If You Wouldn't Mind (Tiger Stripes Remix) - Sunshine Jones
02. Music Makes Me Feel feat. Shathi (Baggi Begovic & Soul Conspiracy Remix) - Ryan Murgatroyd
03. Longest Road feat. Lissie (Deadmau5 Remix) - Morgan Page
04. Your Love Still Haunts Me (DJ Bam Bam Radio Mix) - Joseph
05. Silence feat. Sarah McLachlan (Niels van Gogh vs Thomas Gold Remix) - Delerium
06. Late Night Worries feat. Andy P (Norm's Late Night Dub) - John Dahlback
07. Times Of My Life feat. Alexander Perls (Original) - Noir
08. Grand Canyon (Dirty South Vocal) - Tracey Thorn
09. Space & Time (Deadmau5 Vocal Mix) - Mike Di Scala & Colin Airey
10. I Remember (Kaskade's Album Edit Extended) - Deadmau5 & Kaskade
11. Together (Albin Myers Remix) - Axwell
12. Crash And Burn (Sultan And Ned Shepard Remix) - Nadia Ali
13. Move For Me (Extended Mix) - Kaskade & Deadmau5
14. Where Are You Now (Original Mix) - DJ DLG and Eric Morillo

Wink
Back to top Go down

2008.12.05 - HATIRAS PRESENTS ALEX PEACE 01