TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What do you think is the best domain name for the new site ???
www.tracklistings.eu
What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap78%What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 94 ]
www.tracklistings-forum.com
What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 121

AuthorMessage
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

Number of posts : 1214
Registration date : 2010-06-26

What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:33 am

YAU! wrote:
theonlyweeman wrote:
YAU! wrote:
I think we should do some more publicity about our radio, on facebook and others... like some of the partner websites that tracklistings have!
We should probably wait until someone really big gets a regular show

Yes, we need a "Big fish" so our publicity can be really appealing dj2
I know there were talks with Avicii in November but I'm not sure what happened since then
Back to top Go down
l4m0r
l4m0r

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 am

Some ideas:

+ Let users define top10/waiting for in their profile
+ Maybe link to these list in the left tr (maybe under Location, 2 little buttons or simple links)
+ Maybe beatport/soundcloud integration for this, beatport might be interested in this, but I'm not sure since all the download links to the sets are semi-legal, at least under us copyright point of view I guess. [might not be possible yet, but tracklistings are a big thing and this site is the best, so it will keep bigger and bigger and im sure at some point beatport etc. might become interested]

If I'll have more I'll update my post.
Back to top Go down
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm

l4m0r wrote:
Some ideas:

+ Let users define top10/waiting for in their profile
+ Maybe link to these list in the left tr (maybe under Location, 2 little buttons or simple links)
+ Maybe beatport/soundcloud integration for this, beatport might be interested in this, but I'm not sure since all the download links to the sets are semi-legal, at least under us copyright point of view I guess. [might not be possible yet, but tracklistings are a big thing and this site is the best, so it will keep bigger and bigger and im sure at some point beatport etc. might become interested]

If I'll have more I'll update my post.
Anyone can intergrate with soundcloud using the API, no permission required
To my knowledge beatport have not partnered with anyone before so we would some persuading to do
Back to top Go down
l4m0r
l4m0r

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Jup, but you can't integrate it in the profile yet, right?

Like if you click on http://tracklistings.forum.st/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=6325

more interactivity, like link to soundcloud profile, top10 (this month), waiting for (-> links to sc or beatport insertable) etc.

Don't say that this is a must, just an idea (if you guys like it).

P.S: I know the beatport partner thing is pretty unrealsitic, but advertising/allow beatport integration in the profiles might be a first step to a contact; I saw they were teaming up with NI lately, so looks like they are overthinking their policy (maybe).
Back to top Go down
kcohs
DJ
kcohs

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:55 am

I EXPECT THE BEST MAN ! ! WITH THE RADIO SHOW BUT I AGREE WITH "theonly"weeD"man" ^^ a link with all artist , with a "TOP" dj set's , with the "TOp djs song" or the most played in all the sets. i'd like another prospect another appearence.
Comunication with others sites for publicity and thing for the style....
it would be cool if we make publicity in all the word, and the people KNOW about us and the great comunity
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/AficanPsonido
kcohs
DJ
kcohs

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 am

IIT WOULD BE THE MOST WONDERFULL THING IN THE WORLD THAT WE MAKE A FESTIVAL SOME DAY, SOME DAY , Like a Star @ heaven party Sad IM GOING TO cry guys pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/AficanPsonido
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 am

l4m0r wrote:
Jup, but you can't integrate it in the profile yet, right?

Like if you click on http://tracklistings.forum.st/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=6325

more interactivity, like link to soundcloud profile, top10 (this month), waiting for (-> links to sc or beatport insertable) etc.

Don't say that this is a must, just an idea (if you guys like it).

P.S: I know the beatport partner thing is pretty unrealsitic, but advertising/allow beatport integration in the profiles might be a first step to a contact; I saw they were teaming up with NI lately, so looks like they are overthinking their policy (maybe).
You would have to speak to an admin or co-admin about that, I have no control over anything but posts and topics and I am not sure how much forum.st let admin have
Back to top Go down
Phil Colors
DJ
Phil Colors

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 pm

+1 to opening of the site of TL radio.
and it would be great to make a possibility to subscribe on new shows and mixes of favourite DJs by RSS to get all new music in real-time.
about new design, i think it's not necessary cuz for me present design is rather comfortable.

and i want to thank all people who take part in keeping site alive Smile
it is one of few sites in the world which really helps people to know more about djs, events, shows, new and quality electronic music and simply make them happier Smile
thank you and happy new year to all Smile
Back to top Go down
KKB
DJ
KKB

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:30 pm

kcohs wrote:
IIT WOULD BE THE MOST WONDERFULL THING IN THE WORLD THAT WE MAKE A FESTIVAL SOME DAY, SOME DAY , Like a Star @ heaven party Sad IM GOING TO cry guys pirat

I'll Play in That Festival!
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27067
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 pm

What do you think is the best domain name for the new site ???

www.tracklistings.eu
www.tracklistings-forum.com

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
http://tracklistings.forum.st
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 pm

I'd choose for .eu because it's shorter

Co-Admin
Stinson

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm

RaZeR wrote:
I'd choose for .eu because it's shorter

more shortly it is better Smile

sometimes Very Happy

DJ
KKB

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:19 pm

dot eu i think its better too Smile
Back to top Go down
yonutz21
yonutz21

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm

dot eu its the good name Smile
Back to top Go down
Geomax
Geomax

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:23 pm

www.tracklistings.eu
Wink

Vanja
Co-Admin
Vanja

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 pm

www.tracklistings.eu has been registered! Smile
Back to top Go down
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:02 pm

will http://www.tracklistings.eu/ be an editorial or just a new domain for the forum?
and I know a way you may be able to recoup money for the serves and domain registration

Last edited by theonlyweeman on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanja
Co-Admin
Vanja

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 pm

That will be a whole new website with brand new forum Wink
Back to top Go down
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:03 pm

So then, what do we want from our new website then?
Back to top Go down
outsider
DJ
outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Hello ,
if possible add Dj Vibe from Portugal on the Set´s sections:)
Back to top Go down
KKB
DJ
KKB

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

outsider wrote:
Hello ,

Dj Vibe is the Most Quiet Dj Man i think that dont worth :/
Back to top Go down
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:44 am

KKB wrote:
outsider wrote:
Hello ,

Who the hell is DJ Vibe?
Back to top Go down
outsider
DJ
outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 am

theonlyweeman wrote:
KKB wrote:
outsider wrote:
Hello ,

Who the hell is DJ Vibe?
lol top 100 world Dj .. just this santa
Back to top Go down
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:15 pm

outsider wrote:
theonlyweeman wrote:
KKB wrote:
outsider wrote:
Hello ,

Who the hell is DJ Vibe?
How the hell did he beat Funkagenda?
Back to top Go down
yonutz21
yonutz21

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 pm

theonlyweeman wrote:
outsider wrote:
theonlyweeman wrote:
KKB wrote:
outsider wrote:
Hello ,

Who the hell is DJ Vibe?
How the hell did he beat Funkagenda?

hahaha DJ Vibe it's number 100 Very Happy is verry good than Funkagenda, me too i don't believe dude Funkagenda
it's the headliners all festivals Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???   What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from Tracklistings in 2011 ???
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: ABOUT THE FORUM-
Jump to: