TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
Beatport Country restrictions? Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Beatport Country restrictions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l4m0r
l4m0r

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-06-23

Beatport Country restrictions? Empty
PostSubject: Beatport Country restrictions?   Beatport Country restrictions? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 am

Hey guys,

does anyone know that the "country/territory" restrictions at beatport (and other sites) are about and why they are put? Some people are allowed to buy a track and others not? Doesn't make sense for me.

For example: I wanted to buy Cubular DJ's - That Bell Track (Miami Husslers & Midnite Sleaze Remix) at Beatport, but I can't: "restricted" (not available for your territory).
Another example: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/303764/?utm_campaign=bp_share&utm_source=bp_share_facebook&utm_content=bp_share_release&utm_medium=bp_share_release_303764

I asked mates in France, Sweden, USA, Australia.... nobody can buy the track, even though it's released... Can you?

I really don't understand it, very annoying. Maybe someone can explain about it or link me a shop where I can buy it in germany (got US VPN as well).

Thanks santa
Back to top Go down
traxsource
Rookie
traxsource

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Beatport Country restrictions?   Beatport Country restrictions? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm

l4m0r wrote:
Hey guys,

does anyone know that the "country/territory" restrictions at beatport (and other sites) are about and why they are put? Some people are allowed to buy a track and others not? Doesn't make sense for me.

For example: I wanted to buy Cubular DJ's - That Bell Track (Miami Husslers & Midnite Sleaze Remix) at Beatport, but I can't: "restricted" (not available for your territory).
Another example: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/303764/?utm_campaign=bp_share&utm_source=bp_share_facebook&utm_content=bp_share_release&utm_medium=bp_share_release_303764

I asked mates in France, Sweden, USA, Australia.... nobody can buy the track, even though it's released... Can you?

I really don't understand it, very annoying. Maybe someone can explain about it or link me a shop where I can buy it in germany (got US VPN as well).

Thanks santa

We don't have any territory restrictions at Traxsource
so you know you can get your music with out any problems.
http://www.traxsource.com
About us: http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=page&page_id=311
Back to top Go down
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

Number of posts : 1214
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Beatport Country restrictions?   Beatport Country restrictions? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 pm

l4m0r wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks santa
Labels only have the rights to release tracks in selected countries (eg. Deadmau5 is released via Ultra Records in the US and EMI everywhere else) and they cannot sell them outside countries but beatport stil lists them but with a terrority resistricted label, if you click the search button next to it, it shows you on other labels which you may be able to buy the tracks from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beatport Country restrictions?   Beatport Country restrictions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatport Country restrictions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: ELECTRONIC MUSIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: