TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)  Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)  Empty
PostSubject: VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)    VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:24 am

label: FKJ Music Records
date: 20/11/2010
supporto: digital
genere: house, electro house, progressive house

Frenk DJ & Joe Maker - "Self Control" (feat Saeeda - Max Carra remix) - (06:02)
DJ Chick - "Moonlight Shadow" (feat Christina Danforth - Habakus Mediterranean remix) - (06:28)
Rocco Domingo - "Bette Davis Eyes" (feat Saeeda - Max Carra remix) - (05:45)
Soulstatic - "Bang, Bang, Bang!" (feat Wendy Lewis - House Pleasure remix) - (06:31)
Lypocodium & Helen Brown - "Here I Go" (feat Linda Lugnet) - (07:41)
Claudio Suriano - "Set Me Free" (Max Carra remix) - (05:37)
Claudio Suriano - "Urban Love" (Habakus remix) - (06:37)
Francesco Baldi - "Musix" (feat Diego Parisi - House Pleasure remix) - (07:25)
Kato - "Blue People" (Frenk DJ & Niky D remix) - (06:12)
Saeeda - "Don't Believe It" (Max Carra remix) - (06:33)

BUY/ACQUISTA THIS RELEASE ON:
I-TUNES: http://itunes.apple.com/it/album/id396875186?affId=1108120
JUNODOWNLOAD: www.junodownload.com/products/1644607-2.htm
DJTUNES: www.djtunes.com/various-artists/disco-balls-selected-by-frenk-dj
TRACKITDOWN: www.trackitdown.net/genre/house/track/2719832.html
MASTERBEAT: www.masterbeat.com/#release/3661585533214

and many more stores...

official web site: www.fkjmusicrecords.it

for info & licensing please contact: info@benvenutoedizioni.com

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)  51JoBYcSXqL._SL500_AA280_

Last edited by frenk1983 on Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gast

VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)  Empty
PostSubject: Why I Buy Golf Clubs Online   VARIOUS ARTISTS - Disco Balls (selected by Frenk DJ)  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:16 am

Why I Buy Golf Clubs Online

It never fails to amuse me that any discussion about golf eventually gets to the point where someone says " I'm thinking of buying a new driver". The conversation will then follow along the lines of such and such company has brought out a new discount golf clubs that gives you an extra twenty yards, or will cure a slice or will take you out to dinner and make you the greatest golfer the world has ever seen. ishiner
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1