TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2010.10.25 - V-i-C Presents... A Lesson in Trance Podcast: Episode 009 (October 2010) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2010.10.25 - V-i-C Presents... A Lesson in Trance Podcast: Episode 009 (October 2010)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic Light
DJ
Vic Light

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-23

2010.10.25 - V-i-C Presents... A Lesson in Trance Podcast: Episode 009 (October 2010) Empty
PostSubject: 2010.10.25 - V-i-C Presents... A Lesson in Trance Podcast: Episode 009 (October 2010)   2010.10.25 - V-i-C Presents... A Lesson in Trance Podcast: Episode 009 (October 2010) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Good afternoon Tracklistings, I hope you've had a fantastic trance filled weekend. I ended up DJ'ing at the most unlikely venue in the world as my friend was having her leaving party at a very posh and pretentious club (definitely not my sort of place), but the DJ didn't turn up so I dashed home, picked up my tunes and smashed out some trance to an absolutely rammed dance floor who totally loved every minute of it. Now they're considering a week day student trance night haha Very Happy

I also finished my "A Lesson in Trance Podcast" Episode 009 this weekend and thought I'd share it with you. 3 hours of the best new trance for download right now for you all, absolutely free!

V-i-C Presents... A Lesson in Trance Podcast: Episode 009 (October 2010)

Tracklisting:
1. Ashley Wallbridge - Rhythm (Intro Mix)
2. Fabio XB Feat Yves De Lacroix - Close To The Stars (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
3. Dennis Sheperd - Left Of The World (Original Mix)
4. tyDi feat. Audrey Gallagher - Calling (Original Mix)
5. Probspot - Blueberry (Rex Mundi Remix)
6. Klauss Goulart Ft. Matt Johnson - Fallen (Original Mix)
7. Arty - Twilight Tonight (Arty Remode)
8. Dido - Everything To Lose (Armin van Buuren Remix)
9. Gareth Emery Feat Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary (Original Mix)
10. Jordan Suckley - Tarzan (Phase 1 Mix)
11. Killswitch - Kuala (Sequentia Remix)
12. Poshout Feat. Sergey Vegas - Afterglow (Original Mix)
13. Store N Forward - Manga (Original Mix) [Tune of the Month] I love you
14. Lemon & Einar K - Tenacity (Original Mix)
15. Matt Skyer - Buenos Aires (Original Mix)
16. Dennis Pedersen - Little Miracles
17. Kara Sun - Into The Sun (Airbase Remix)
18. Aiera - Deepest Dream (Corderoy Mix)
19. Neptune Project Vs. Luke Bond - Atlantis (Original Mix)
20. Bryan Kearney - Goosebumps (Original Mix)
21. Bryn Whiting - Out Of The Dark Into The Light
22. Organ Donors - Bodyshock (Original Mix)
23. Klauss Goulart - Maximum
24. Skytech - Cardboard Box (Ummet Ozcan Remix)
25. Matt Skyer - Illuminating (Original Mix)
26. Matt Skyer - Electroline (Original Mix)
27. Dash Berlin - Feel U Here (Paul Trainer Remix)
28. Paul Webster - High Voltage (Matt Skyer Remix)
29. Activa vs. Revolution 9 - The Fall (Original Mix)
30. Ron Van Den Beuken vs Jan Oostijk - Shameless (Ron Van Den Beuken Remix)
31. Ronald Van Gelderen - Semper Fi (John O'Callaghan Remix)
32. Fei-Fei - Daksa (Reaky Remix)
33. J.O.C. Vs. Jerome Isma-Ae Vs. Bryan Kearney - Hold That Rotterdam Down (Arrami Mashup)

Download links
If you've subscribed to the podcast via iTunes, you should be able to receive the new episode automatically, otherwise select Update Podcast to get it straight away.

Higher Quality Download Links (192kbps)
Download at my Soundcloud Artist Page
Download from Multiupload.com

Visit my website @ http://www.viclight.co.uk for regular updates, guest mixes and lots of other juicy info or follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/viclight I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.viclight.co.uk

2010.10.25 - V-i-C Presents... A Lesson in Trance Podcast: Episode 009 (October 2010)
Page 1 of 1