TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2010.08.23 - DJ MEHDI - DEAR SUMMER MIXTAPE Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2010.08.23 - DJ MEHDI - DEAR SUMMER MIXTAPE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2010.08.23 - DJ MEHDI - DEAR SUMMER MIXTAPE Empty
PostSubject: 2010.08.23 - DJ MEHDI - DEAR SUMMER MIXTAPE   2010.08.23 - DJ MEHDI - DEAR SUMMER MIXTAPE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DEAR SUMMER: 33 MINUTES OF SUNSHINE by DJ Mehdi

Quote :
Peeps,
In the spirit of the season, to celebrate the holidays coming to an end, and to announce my ALL NIGHT LONG special night in Paris on September 3rd, I prepared this little mixtape (photo and artwork by So-Me. Yes, that’s me swimming in there).
You might know how I do now: a bit of rap, a lot to dance to, some new, some old, everything black party music. And a couple of Carte Blanche exclusives, peace to my main man Riton.
It’s called DEAR SUMMER: 33 MINUTES OF SUNSHINE. I had much, much fun mixing this, I hope you like it as much as I do.
Please play loud, share, tweet, retweet, blog, and let your neighbours know.
From France, with love, your caring DJ,
Mehdi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JAY-Z ‘Dear Summer’ Quick Intro
FLYING LOTUS ‘A Cosmic Drama’
NINA SIMONE ‘Summertime’ INTERLUDE
DJ SDUNKERO ‘Choosing Love’
L-VIS 1990 ‘Forever You’
CHROMEO ‘Don’t Turn The Lights On’ CARTE BLANCHE REMIX
LARRY HEARD ‘The Sun Can’t Compare’
JESSE ROSE ‘You Know It’
SCISSOR SISTERS ‘Any Which Way’ CARTE BLANCHE REMIX
GONZALES ‘I Am Europe’ DJEDJOTRONIC REMIX
HOT CITY ‘If That’s How I Feel’
CASSIUS ‘I

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2010.08.23 - DJ MEHDI - DEAR SUMMER MIXTAPE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: C :: CARTE BLANCHE (DJ MEHDI & RITON) (2010-2011)-
Jump to: