TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Tracks [RELEASES DATE]

Go down 
+10
Popof
Raduna007
SnakeGriffin
Fiesta Electronica
ffrider
yonutz21
Greg (Admin)
RaZeR
Seba
Stinson
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yonutz21
yonutz21

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Anybody know about any information of this track :
Ned Shephard & Sultan - A Fine Balance (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
when will be released ? Smile
Back to top Go down
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:06 pm

yonutz21 wrote:
About 2 years ago Rolling Eyes

Co-Admin
Seba

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:32 pm

RaZeR wrote:
yonutz21 wrote:
lol!
Back to top Go down
yonutz21
yonutz21

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:09 pm

RaZeR wrote:
yonutz21 wrote:

lol , dude i search on the web and don't found ?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 pm

It's easy to find @ Beatport Razz
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/120352/A%20Fine%20Balance

yonutz21

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:19 pm

lol i know it's in beatport but dont want to buy dude i want FREE Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Artwor12

http://soundcloud.com/turborecordings/sets/gesaffelstein-variations

Gesaffelstein's tracks have already received support from James Holden, Chloé, Damian Lazarus, and Laurent Garnier, to name a few, and this record is without a doubt his best yet. Every track on 'Variations' is a battle-tested bomb.

His sound is clearly influenced by New Wave and the Gigolo-era electro (2001-2) of fellow Frenchmen The Hacker and David Carretta, but it sounds like a fresh update rather than pastiche, revitalized and refined down to a modern and versatile core. These tracks work in Tiga's festival sets alongside some of the summer's biggest anthems, yet are equally at home in a more underground setting, e.g. Von Party's 5am warm-up before Ivan Smagghe at a London warehouse party.

The title track has the most attitude, establishing a palette of dark staccato basslines, crunching hi-hats, hands-in-the-air cowbells and trippy synth leads. “Selected Faces” and “Atmosphere” are arguably even more straightforward club weapons, their breakdowns creating just enough 'insanity' without getting annoying, their grooves dropping back in with a cool, restrained power that will win over hiss-weary DJs.

With remixes upcoming for Turbo and Institubes, a follow-up EP for Turbo in the works... if you want an idea as to how big Gesaffelstein will get this year, just think of him as 'Brodinkelstein.'
Released by: Turbo Recordings
Release/catalogue number: Turbo 093
Release date: Nov 9, 2010

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Beat & Bang - Hunger Ep TEASER ( 16 Dec on Mähtrasher Records ) by Beat & Bang

Beat & Bang - Hunger Ep 16 December on Mähtrasher Records

Beat & Bang - Hunger ( Original )
Beat & Bang - Hunger ( Zombies ate Ado's lunch...gutted mix )
Beat & Bang - Hunger ( The Oddword Remix )
Beat & Bang - Hunger ( Vakkuum Remix )
Beat & Bang - Hunger ( Document One Remix )

http://www.myspace.com/beatandbang

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 am

Deadmau5 - 4 x 4 = 12 (Album) - 6 December 2010

Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 12894810

01 Deadmau5 - Some Chords 07:24
02 Deadmau5 - Sofi Needs A Ladder (Feat. SOFI) 06:43
03 Deadmau5 - A City In Florida 05:40
04 Deadmau5 - Bad Selection 05:33
05 Deadmau5 - Animal Rights (Feat. Wolfgang Gartner) 06:15
06 Deadmau5 - I Said (Michael Woods Remix) (Feat. Chris Lake) 07:06
07 Deadmau5 - Cthulhu Sleeps 10:35
08 Deadmau5 - Right This Second 07:50
09 Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Feat. Greta Svabo Bech) 08:23
10 Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony (feat. SOFI) 03:59
11 Deadmau5 - Everything Before 06:37

Its been barely a year since Deadmau5s last full-length, For Lack of a Better
Name, and during that time the Canadian artist has continued his meteoric rise.
In addition to churning out a half-dozen 12-inches since the beginning of 2010,
hes become a fixture of festivals and big room clubs, thanks in no small part
to his eye-popping live show, which The Guardian has grouped in with the likes
of Daft Punk and Kraftwerk. It was his rigorous touring schedule that led to to
one of the few low points in his career: a mid-concert collapse and the
subsequent cancellation of nine tour dates.

4X4=12 boats 11 tracks by Deadmau5, several of which will be familiar to anyone
whos followed him over the past year. "Some Chords," "I Said," "Sofi Needs a
Ladder" and the Wolfgang Gartner collaboration "Animal Rights" have all been
previously released on Mau5trap Recordings, while others like "Cthulu Sleeps"
and "Raise Your Weapons" have been staples of his live act. Deadmau5 will
support the album with a winter tour around the UK, which includes four dates
with dubstep collective Magnetic Man. Virgin will release 4X4=12 on December
6th, 2010.

Note: This album title really sucks balls, it took us some time to decide what
would be a correct releasename since the = symbol is not allowed... sometimes
things get complicated. ;-)

DJ
Popof

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 am

Afrojack - Lost and Found - 3 January 2011

Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 F998753791096ea18d15049dcbe01

01. Frontal (Original Mix)
02. Daft Sound (Original Mix)
03. Die Hard (Original Mix)
04. Funk With Me (Original Mix)
05. Bubblegum (Original Mix)
06. The King (Original Mix)
07. What (Original Mix)
08. Bald & Hairy (Original Mix)
09. TikTikTik TakTakTak (Original Mix)

It's no news Afrojack has become a steady force to be reckoned with. Not only DJ'ing, but also producing his way to the absolute top of the international dance scene.
He's made so many productions during the last two years, he wasn't able to release them all. Digging around his hard discs Afrojack has recently discovered a treasure of previously unreleased productions, ready to be shared with the world.
In this light we are proud to present 'Lost & Found'. A brand new compilation album featuring no less than 9 exclusive, never before released Afrojack rarities. Once lost, but found again, ready to face the light of day! Watch out for the title track 'Frontal' it's a total destroyer!

I have already listened and I find it really cool!
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Highbloo - Time To Change (preview) by lektroluvrecords

Highbloo's third EP for Lektroluv is scheduled for the 31st of January 2011.
Time To Change exists of two parts, but you'll hear both sound totally different. Part 1 is amazing banging hypnotic techno -- you hadn't seen that one comin' right?! Part 2 sounds very happy with its cut-up disco sample and might get as popular on the radio as it will be at parties. Allround producer, allround great ep!!!

TRACKLISTING
1 Time To Change (part 1)
2 Time To Change (part 2)

http://www.myspace.com/highbloo
http://www.lektroluv.be/
Released by: lektroluvrecords
Release/catalogue number: LL41D
Release date: Jan 31, 2011

Back to top Go down
yonutz21
yonutz21

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Anybody know info about Tiesto & Hardwell – Zero 76 when will be released ??

Raduna007

Number of posts : 2021
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers - Blow Up-banner

Quote :
Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers 'Blow Up' is available exclusively on Beatport 31st Jan & 14th February on itunes and all other digital stores.

Quote :
Following yet another vintage year for Axtone in 2010 with choice releases from Axwell, Prok & Fitch, Matt Caseli & Danny Freakazoid & Adrian Lux the label starts 2011 with a bang (pun intended).
'Blow Up' introduces two new sets of producers to Axtone in the shape of Hard Rock Sofa & St Brothers. Collectively these Russian producers have been responsible for releases on the likes of Pink Star, Mutants, Cr2, Sirup, N.E.W.S, Nervous & many more but 'Blow Up' is set to be the record that launches them to the next level having been a mainstay in Axwell & the Swedish House Mafia's record boxes (SD Cards) for the past 12 months.
Leading the way on the package Axwell teams up with Germany's rising star Thomas Gold, sprinkling their magic dust on their re-vision drawing on the best parts of the Original and adding a new level of intensity that should see support right across the house music spectrum.
On the proverbial 'flip' two of Australia's finest, Hook N Sling & Goodwill come together turning the record inside out, combining a piano laden break with a huge drop for a pure peak time moment.
This remix had the message boards & blogs in a flap upon Axwell's debut airing during his special 'Axmas' mix on Pete Tong's Radio 1 show at the end of last year.

Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 pm

BNR056: BOYS NOIZE & HOUSEMEISTER – “SHIZZO”
Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Bnr056

BNR056: BOYS NOIZE & HOUSEMEISTER – “SHIZZO”
Beatport & Vinyl : 21.02.11
All other DMS : 07.03.11
Tracklist :
01. Shizzo
02. nBaxx
03. Saturday

Boys Noize and Housemeister, 2 good old friends from Berlin with a lot of love for analog found together again to rave in the studio. After their first collaboration in 2006 under the name of EASTWEST, they are now brining us 3 new jams you don´t want to miss.

“Shizzo” is the track you´d probably expect from these 2 f*ckers:
loud, noizy and stupid!
It’s up and down parts shake the club like you were sitting in a rollercoaster – beware this is not for everyone.

“nBaxx” is a new breakbeat track. breakbeat ? yeah! With a hint of inspiration by LFO “Freak”, this one comes quite minimal but hard, just the way these buddies like it.

“Saturday” the secret A side on this Maxi is a Disco-Tech track, with moving arpeggios and big melodic break where spheric disco pads cool you down before you and the kids jump up to this piece of 2011 disco music.

Play out LOUD!

BNR056 : BOYS NOIZE & HOUSEMEISTER - "SHIZZO" (PREVIEW) by Boysnoize Records

Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 pm

SAVAGE SKULLS 'Caravan / Watching You' EP preview

SAVAGE SKULLS 'Caravan / Watching You' EP preview by soundpellegrino

There is something unique about Savage Skulls members Måns and Carli’s natural charisma. Ever since I met them in a not-so-good italian restaurant in Paris I knew right away that I wanted to be friends with them, that I needed to be DOWN with them, that I wanted to BE them. After all they have that dichotomy that has always fascinated me with electronic music producers who are able to hang out with Robyn at the Swedish grammy awards, produce songs on her album, drop an EP on legendary label Dubsided, make beats with maestros Douster and Tony Senghore and still find time to co-produce one of the most forward-thinking underground/weird bangers of recent memory: Carli and Marcus Price’s “Matt Bira Kvinnor Weed”. So we sat down and ate that bad italian food and right away we started talking about my old obsessions for crazy Swedish singers à la Neneh Cherry / Leila K, my passion for smoked fish, my collaborations with swedish rappers... They had answers to all my questions, they told me fun stories about finding Jean Nipon’s long lost smiley gloves, I was mesmerized, and we had an amazing time. But it’s only a couple of months later that Orgasmic and I litterally fell in love with one of their tracks, the mighty “Caravan”, while hearing it in a Brodinski set. The track was unsigned, we HAD to have it.

“Caravan” is a nicely updated throwback to the early Sound Pellegrino days of sample-based tech house, think Renaissance Man’s “What is Guru” and Solo’s “Rawmania”. Except it’s not really a sample, but tiny little bits of chopped-up re-sung vocals, transformed and molded via modern Swedish studio magic from the future, recreating the melody of a classic jazz standard we all know and love. Crazy sensual breaks and build ups, irresistible grooves, instant catchiness make “Caravan” an absolute sure shot on any dancefloor. Ask Brodinski or Jesse Rose who have been playing it non stop in their sets since the last few months.

Montreal prodigy Jacques Greene known for his releases on excellent labels Night Slugs and Luckyme, who is single-handedly buiding the proverbial bridge between true skool house aficionados and UK-obsessed garage heads, provided us with a fantastic 90’s sounding remix of “Caravan” in his signature groove, complete with funky stabs and vintage drum sounds.

We asked Savage Skulls to come up with a b-side to “Caravan” and they delivered “Watching You”, co-produced by Tony Senghore and featuring Sprinkle Juice. This one’s a filthy backroom anthem reminiscent of the best of Green Velvet, and early Tiga club bangers from --dare we say-- the electroclash days? Minus the pompous new wave references and with added tech-funk sexyness + dangerously FAT kicks. For those too shy to cope with the Sprinkle Juice vocals but who still wanna hear the word “nasty” whispered in their ear, we included a dub.

And then came Payme’s 303 rework. Payme is the latest alias of Idiotproof’s Jamie Anderson, known for his collaborations with Switch, Deepgroove and Jesse Rose. His remix strips down the original to its most essential parts and adds a classy discreet acid line while keeping it highly tool-esque and hypnotic. Special DJ tip: it sounds even better when slowed down to 120 bpm!
Released by: Sound Pellegrino
Release/catalogue number: SNP017
Release date: Feb 14, 2011

Back to top Go down
Raduna007
Raduna007

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:32 am

Avicii (2 new tracks)

Release Date ?

theonlyweeman

Number of posts : 1214
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:39 am

Raduna007 wrote:
Avicii (2 new tracks)

Release Date ?

I think one is penguin, due for release around april
PREVIEW Avicii - Penguin (Original Mix) by AviciiOfficial
Back to top Go down
Raduna007
Raduna007

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 am

thanks for info Wink

theonlyweeman

Number of posts : 1214
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Raduna007 wrote:
thanks for info Wink
Avicii's set from Energy Will be broadcasted on 538 so we may get longer version from that
Back to top Go down
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:10 am

Mark Knight & Tiësto feat. Dino - Beautiful World [Toolroom] --> 21 March

Preview

PostSubject: Re: Tracks [RELEASES DATE]   Tracks [RELEASES DATE] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracks [RELEASES DATE]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next