TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???

Go down 
+8
Lol Drake
31std
DJ Voodoo
pablo massaki
kcohs
React
summer magic
Greg (Admin)
12 posters

Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???
7digital
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap1%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 5 ]
Amazon
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap3%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 13 ]
Audiojelly
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap0%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Beatport
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap34%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 34% [ 161 ]
Dance-Tunes
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap3%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
DJDownload
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap4%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 21 ]
DJTunes
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap1%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
eMusic
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap0%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 2 ]
Fnac
 1% [ 5 ]
iTunes
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap7%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 33 ]
Juno Download
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap4%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 21 ]
Mixmag Digital Download Store
 1% [ 3 ]
Napster
 0% [ 2 ]
Trackitdown
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap6%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 28 ]
Traxsource
 3% [ 14 ]
Other
 4% [ 18 ]
I never buy Tracks
[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_lcap28%[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 134 ]
Total Votes : 479

AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Empty
PostSubject: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:47 am

Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? (Multiple choice possible)

7digital
Amazon
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
DJDownload
DJTunes
eMusic
Fnac
iTunes
Juno Download
Mixmag Digital Download Store
Napster
Trackitdown
Traxsource

Other

I never buy Tracks

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
summer magic
Rookie
summer magic

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:12 pm

I never buy Tracks nd i ll never Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.housekingdom.eu/forum.htm
React
Rookie
React

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:32 pm

dont buy music too Smile
Back to top Go down
kcohs
DJ
kcohs

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 pm

i havent money... but if i had i would buy man, its the way to support & be supported Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/AficanPsonido
pablo massaki
Rookie
pablo massaki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:52 am

Allways at Chemical-Records.co.uk - vinyls,etc...4 me best shop....
Back to top Go down
DJ Voodoo
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Traxsource for me. I buy when I feel the need that this record is special for me and should be bought or when I can't find it online!
Back to top Go down
31std
31std

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Trackitdown
Back to top Go down
http://31std.blogspot.com/
Lol Drake
Rookie
Lol Drake

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:17 am

If you don't buy tracks you should only be allowed to look at the pictures...
Back to top Go down
CedricMolina
Rookie
CedricMolina

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:08 pm

I don't buy much music but whenever I do it is through Beatport
Back to top Go down
bafko
DJ
bafko

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm

beatport.com
&
whatpeopleplay.com
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/bafko
Kristina
Rookie
Kristina

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:08 pm

If i have some money i buy tracks at beatport usually... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/kristina-d
AgainstMe
Rookie
AgainstMe

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-13

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 am

Are you a wizard on the decks? Fancy rocking the Ministry of Sound in London? or signing to CR2 Records and playing in Croatia this summer? Then submit a killer mix before the 31st March.

Cr2 Records and The Yacht Week have joined forces to bring you 'Findthestorm,' a fresh new party concept which will see new and unique event experiences being unveiled across the globe in the coming months. To celebrate the launch we are hosting a special competition with Pioneer via the Findthetorm Facebook page where entrants can submit a 30 minute mix to be considered for some truly amazing prizes, Pioneer DJ and Cr2 Records representatives will then select 6 acts to take part in the Live Final from the entries submitted by 31st March.

The Live Final will take place on 28th April 2012 at London's world famous Ministry Of Sound, the home of dance music and one of the world's best nightclubs. Finalists will be flown in from any country within Europe and complimentary accommodation provided with each DJ expected to mix for 20 minutes in front of a live audience.

The winner will be selected on the night by an expert judging panel consisting of RADIO 1XTRA's DJ Semtex along with Dance Music Producer and head of Cr2 Records, MYNC. The winner of the competition will tour the Croatian islands for a week in August DJing for The Yacht Week and secure a sought after record deal with Cr2 Records. They will also have the opportunity to headline at Findthestorm’s international events, as well as picking up an array of brand new Pioneer equipment, Cr2 and The Yacht Week memorabilia.

CLOSING DATE IS 31ST MARCH SO GET YOUR MIXES IN FAST!

Check out the YouTube video for more competition info and a taster of what the lucky winner can expect by searching for find the storm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???   [NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW POLL] Where Do You Purchase Your Tracks ???
Page 1 of 1