TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (HOUSE, ELECTRO, TECHNO, MINIMAL, TRANCE, DUBSTEP...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Share | 

2010.05.27 - YUKSEK - DATA TRANSMISSION PODCAST #108

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin

Number of posts : 26868
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: 2010.05.27 - YUKSEK - DATA TRANSMISSION PODCAST #108   Sat May 29, 2010 8:47 pm

http://www.datatransmission.co.uk/Podcast/169

Filesize / 42.89 MB | Length / 00:46:50

Quote :
We bloody love Yuksek. The most talented of the French electro vanguard, he can sing, produce and remix like a dream, and we reckon he’s probably a good dancer too. If you didn’t catch his debut album Away From The Sea last year, you are doing yourself a disservice – sort of like Justice but with more songs and slightly less distortion.

Here’s what he had to say about this special mix he’s done for us:

“Artists are always asked some mix for radio shows, webzines...short ones, then longer ones, then... there's always a new brief to make what finally appears to be quite the same thing. This project I've been working on for a while is different, at least to me: it's my own Yuksek mix.

As I'm about to finish the "Away From The Sea" tour, I wanted to make a review of all the things that happened to me last years: all the people I met, the collaborations I had the chance to do, the artists I discovered and liked....

I started with the remixes I did this 3 last years, and added to the remixes other artists and friends made of my own tracks.

Hope you enjoy it people!”

Yuksek’s new EP with Brodinski as The Krays feat. Ebony Bones We're Ready When You Are! Is out now on new label Abracadabra.

01. Phoenix - Lizstomania (Yuksek Remix)
02. Gossip - Heavy Cross (Yuksek Remix)
03. The Ghostface Killah - Charlie Brown (Yuksek Remix)
04. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (Yuksek Remix)
05. Tommie Sparks - I'm A Rope (Yuksek Remix)
06. Yuksek - Extraball (The Shoes Remix)
07. Yuksek - Extraball (Breakbot Remix)
08. Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin (Yuksek Remix)
09. Yuksek - So Far Way From The Sea (The Twelves Remix)
10. M83 - Graveyard Girl (Yuksek Remix)
11. Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat (Yuksek Remix)
12. The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die (Yuksek Remix)
13. Tahiti 80 - All Around (Yuksek Remix)
14. White Lies - Farewell To The Fairground (Yuksek Remix)
15. Athlete - Superhuman Touch (Yuksek Remix)
16. Amanda Blank - Shame On Me (Yuksek Remix)
17. Peaches - Lose You (Yuksek & Brodinski Remix)
18. Yuksek - Tonight (The Bewitched Hands Cover

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl : http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings2-0
Back to top Go down
http://tracklistings.forum.st

2010.05.27 - YUKSEK - DATA TRANSMISSION PODCAST #108
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: U-V-W-Y-Z-
Jump to: